EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

You old curmudgeon. Spoiling all the fun.

EUR/USD is going to 50 cents!!!

OK, actually you are right. I don’t know where it is going. But I am bearish because I am short. Why am I short? Because I am bearish. When will I change my mind? When I go flat. When will I go flat? When I am not bearish anymore.

-Adrian

Ah old mate. Isn’t it a marvel of nature that its true structure can only be seen cosmic and nano levels. As it is above, so to below. You look to the cosmos, I look to the nano. And neither of us care about the rest. lol

I do note PA has been driven buy seller volume and a interesting battle is on right now

In for a pound in for a penny long at 1.0550 sl 1.0540

Did I tell the the story about the trader who said PA had been driven by selling volume and then went long lol

EURUSD initially tried to rally but found enough selling pressure at 1.0622 to turn around and move downward where it also did not stayed for long, closing in the middle of the daily range. The pair is trading within this daily support zone [1.06220 | 1.04620] also known of “no man’s land” and choppy trading is to be expected until a clear breakout of this area.

[QUOTE=“honeill;694631”]EURUSD initially tried to rally but found enough selling pressure at 1.0622 to turn around and move downward where it also did not stayed for long, closing in the middle of the daily range. The pair is trading within this daily support zone [1.06220 | 1.04620] also known of “no man’s land” and choppy trading is to be expected until a clear breakout of this area.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, we hard to trade today as choppy trade in EUR/USD,so I decided trade into AUD/USD today, as it generate the 3rd wave with a very long bearish…

Hi guys,

EUR/USD in 1h TF, ichimuko indicates the trend has passed the senkou cloud, we might seeing a reversal in the 1h TF, need a confirmation, second wave must not come back going to the first wave.

EUR / USD continued to trade lower on Monday touched the support among the 1.0500 and recovered.
The momentum indicates that could now be some recovery.
The RSI went out of their territory of overselling, while the MACD fell and crossed above its trigger line.

I was hoping that EUR/USD would reach the support at 1.0470 and then break below it, continuing on its way to parity but the pair formed a spinning top candlestick at the support at 1.0520 and started climbing again. It looks like the consolidation will continue for a while longer. I think the pair will continue climbing until it reaches 1.1000 again, or perhaps even 1.1200.

I don’t think we will see a break on the support line 1.0500 for a while

Couldn’t break 1.07, currently trundling back down again. 1.0500 within a week

EUR/USD gained more then 100 pip seen in the 4H chart but i am supporting the idea of being a small correction no more, because the trend is clearly bearish.

I love confirmation, EUR/USD in 1h TF, parabolic shows three dot going short, ichimuko indicates above the cloud going long creating the second wave . RSI(10) is attempting to crossover 50 going going short, RSI approaches 20 going short. I have doubt about RSI as the strength goes oversold for short term. I might need to wait tomorrow or US session later for that massive trade creating the third wave. So far, I’m still standing by…

Trading today buy at 1.0638, RSI crossed up above 20, ema has crossed over 50, testing going up ichimuko still indicates bull

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694781”]Trading today buy at 1.0638, RSI crossed up above 20, ema has crossed over 50, testing going up ichimuko still indicates bull[/QUOTE]

Hit my stop lost still waiting signal

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694783”] Hit my stop lost still waiting signal[/QUOTE]

In my ichimuko, the kijun just suddenly pointing up… Attempt again to buy testing

Trading today

Buy price: 1.0670
Planned target price: depends kijun might hit
Planned stop loss: depends RSI

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694790”]Trading today Buy price: 1.0670 Planned target price: depends kijun might hit Planned stop loss: depends RSI[/QUOTE]

Sorry correction buy price 1.0607

EURUSD rose on yesterday session after disappointing US Retail Sales but found enough selling pressure at 1.06806 Fibonacci level (23.6) to give back some of its gains but still closing near the high of the day. It was a typically news driven movement and the downward trend is still intact. A close above the 10-day moving average may shift the short-term trend.

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694790”]Trading today Buy price: 1.0670 Planned target price: depends kijun might hit Planned stop loss: depends RSI[/QUOTE]

This has run through 50% bearish and crossing the cloud of ichimuko.