EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

[QUOTE=“Ying17;694791”] Sorry correction buy price 1.0607[/QUOTE]

This has passed again 1.0607 setting buy, if the bull continues attempt to 1.0700 there could be possible double top that continues the overall bearish movement or cross over to 1.0700 that gives a massive hit more than 400 pips in this trade this week.

As expected, Draghi avoiding question regarding Greek situation and left the economic policy unchanged. The only thing push Eur/Usd higher is because US data missed expectations.

After bouncing back up to 1.0670 its now down again under 1.0600, still feel 1.0500 is possible within a week

In the 1hr TF, parabolic shows 3 dot, in the 3 dots, if the candle goes down it will shut down the bull trend confirmed bearish and support will loose. Ichimuko shows strong support, and bullish still opens, a very interesting trade today between the bull and bear.

What TF r u using ichi on.

[QUOTE=“3xfx;694887”] What TF r u using ichi on.[/QUOTE]

In my ichimuko I use 1hour (9,26,52)

Draghi told nothing, got ‘‘glitterbombed’’.

Let’s see if the price will be able to break yesterday’s candle highest price or not.

I use the same. Looks like its about to get TK cross above the cloud and kumo BO.

EUR/USD continued on its way up after the ECB rate decision was announced and Draghi’s press-conference. The pair will likely soon reach the resistance at 1.0750, which coincides with the 89(MA) on the four hour filter chart but I think it will be able to break above it.

Yeah that my Ichimuko Kinko Hyo its curently above the senkou cloud, looking into 1.0700, if it breaks resistance, and getting that Massive pips above, but i’m seeing kijun and tenkan had not cross its each other, there might be a correction, it is making the third wave of the Elliot which gives the longest line. Still looking into this

EUR/USD rose more than 100 pip in the last 4h and reached the 1.0701, so it is the time to test the 1.0750 resistance level.

Updating EUR/USD 1h TF ,Parabolic is still positive to go up, the stochastic shows haven’t overbought yet, ichimuko the kijun and tenkan had crossed within above the cloud, EMA 10 and EMA 5 shows an uptrend, we are still seeing a short uptrend in the overall bearish trading

EUR / USD rose yesterday after US retail sales have risen less than expected in March.
In the bigger picture, the EUR / USD is still trading below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.
A clear close below 1,046 will confirm a minimum lower future and trigger broader downward trend.

I agree with you, Eur/Usd is very likely testing 1.0700 level again today.

EUR/USD today rallies in the Asia Session, cross over above 1.0700, we are going to shopping together with the bull this week :slight_smile:

EUR/USD 1hr TF, EMA just crossed and will have a short on this as the RSI 10 cross over 50 and stochastic shows below 80 bearish, Parabolic was shut down and created a dot on top signals a bearish

Since the start of April the EURUSD fell more than 0.5% and is still in a bearish phase, trading below the 10-day moving but bounce-off year low making an inside day. On yesterday session the pair initially fell but found enough buying pressure at Tuesday open to turn around and close near the high of the day. Stochastic is showing an oversold market but displaying bullish momentum and is below the 50 level.

EUR/USD today, did have fell into support twice in 1.0626 and it’s still above the cloud showing strong support this continues the short uptrend

[QUOTE=“Ying17;695017”]EUR/USD today, did have fell into support twice in 1.0626 and it’s still above the cloud showing strong support this continues the short uptrend[/QUOTE]

So is it ok to sell the pair? I am mew in the market and don’t know much