EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

[QUOTE=“Lawrenzo;695018”] So is it ok to sell the pair? I am mew in the market and don’t know much[/QUOTE]

Hello Lawrenzo,

What’s your trading plan? I’m not sure about going LONG but it’s worth a try but take note I might be wrong.

In my trading plan I’m going LONG due to the strong support but it’s a short because of the overall bearish trend in EUR/ USD

Stochastic is nearing the oversold in one hour time frame, but ichimuko shows an uptrend due to the cloud.

If situation in Europe will not increase, eurusd will still go down.

The euro is back under pressure, with the interest on 10-year bonds (Bunds) to fall below 0.1% and interest of the bonds to 30 years fall below 0.5% for the first time, on the day the Greek government meets with the IMF and after the S & P yesterday have reduced the sovereign rating of B- to CCC +.

Made a 1 minute 20 pip profit off Initial Claims,Housing starts and Building Permits turning negative.It was plain silly not to.After all yesterday all indicators turned negative as well. Price also seems to be following the Pivot Points. If Philadelphia Fed Survey turns out to be negative as well below current 5 and well below expected 6 price will head to R2 which is 1.7831

Ha! I didn’t Expect the Philly Index to turn positive and it surpassed the forecast of 6 at 7.5.

I still managed to make 16 pips off it. So far i made 50 pips today.And i missed the massive charge of the Bulls :5:
I guess not bad for intraday trading!

EUR/USD is still testing the resistance at 1.0740 - 1.0750 that coincides with the 89(MA) and so far there’s no signal it’s about to move to the downside, but I doubt we will see a break above that level today.

I don’t think it’s a good time to enter the market now specially with the strong resistance 1.0785 and 1.0820 ahead of the price.

I agree with you, Waiting for a clear signal is fair.

Right now it looks perfect for a sell, lets see how it turns out

Any peak up should be considered as a selling opportunity but always with caution because the long term bearish trend does not change.

We could have a new low for the weekly high today. If we close the week with the current high it will be the lowest high for any week since April 2003 and the lowest of the current downward trend since it came off the peak last May. I am staying short.

-Adrian

I agree with you, the long term bearish trend has not changed.

EUR/USD currently trading flat in 1 hr to, parabolic shows going up in 1h ft, ichimuko indicates flat which means there’s no trend following as kijun goes linear, no cross over from RSI 10 and EMA 10 and 5, still waiting for confirmation

EUR/USD 1hr TF updating

Stochastic shows cross over indicates ready to buy
RSI 10 above 50 no cross over indicates buy
EMA10 and EMA 5 no cross over indicates buy
Ichimuko kijun indicates flat still up above the cloud, no changes

On yesterday session, EURUSD initially fell again but found enough buying pressure at 1.0622 daily support to turn around and close in the green near the high of the day. The pair is now trading well above the 10-day moving average and is ready to move to the 50-day moving average at 1.0887 or even go for the 50% Fibonacci retracement at 1.0925.

On the fundamental side all eyes are on the Eurozone and US Consumer Price Index (CPI) looking for clues on the inflation situation and the preliminary Reuters/Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index may also spur a volatile session.

Overview:

EUR/USD 1 hr TF

Stochastic indicates uptrend
Parabolic indicates it has been shut down going short and created an uptrend first dot going uptrend
Ichimuko Kinko Hyo indicates Kijun had created trend going up
RSI is about to go 70 still uptrending
EMA 10 and 5 no cross over still uptrend.

[QUOTE=“honeill;695212”]On yesterday session, EURUSD initially fell again but found enough buying pressure at 1.0622 daily support to turn around and close in the green near the high of the day. The pair is now trading well above the 10-day moving average and is ready to move to the 50-day moving average at 1.0887 or even go for the 50% Fibonacci retracement at 1.0925. On the fundamental side all eyes are on the Eurozone and US Consumer Price Index (CPI) looking for clues on the inflation situation and the preliminary Reuters/Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index may also spur a volatile session.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, got the xtra info besides the kijun line.

I have looked also in the 4h time frame, the candles are attempting to cross over the cloud of Ichimuko, but stochastic are above 80 in the overbought area thus indicates if it cross over it will produce with the massive bearish taking back all the pips from below.

EUR/USD 1hr TF

Hello,

Current price 1.0820 I stop in this with 20 pip profit this Friday,

I need to exit the trade this week before the US session opens.

It’s been great to trade with you guys this week and I really appreciated.

Next week will be another weekly trade for us.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,

Ying

While the EUR / USD is trading within the short term ascending channel, the trend remains upward.
In the short-term oscillators, RSI rebounded from near its line of 50, while the MACD, already above its signal line, got a positive sign.
In the bigger picture, the EUR / USD is still trading below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.

Another 40 pips so far today. I only got 20 pips from the CPI due to my nervousness :49:
Anyhow CPI stayed at 0.2 instead of the expected 0.3
Something tells me the next time we see Yellen, she’ll go back to her favorite word: Patient

Just dropped 80 pips in under 10 minutes following release of US core CPI figures, wiped out all of todays gains and back over to the bears.
Interesting times