EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Still price struggle with the resistance levels. I don’t think we will see any break soon the rebound is the closest option. still waiting for an entry point.

EUR/USD Broke above the 1.0785 resistance and reached 1.0848 to rebound from it, but still now moving in that range today. Hope it keep on next week.

I think the pair will continue climbing and reach 1.1000 at least, but we will have to wait until next week for that to happen.

Correction continues, another selling opportunity.

I fully agree with you

A small gap up.

EUR/USD current price 1.0810 no trades open for me

Kijun line Flat of Ichimuko
Parabolic uptrend
RSI above 50
Stochastic uptrend
EMA 10 and EMA 5 uptrend

Lets see if during this week the EURUSD goes back down or stays within the range it has been trading with the 1.1000 as support.

By support I take it you mean resistance as its not reached 1.1000 yet

EURUSD rose on Friday’s session breaking above the 1.0815 Fibonacci level but found enough selling pressure to give some of the early gains however close in the green at the middle of the daily range. The pair is making lower highs and higher lows a sign of consolidation and the stochastic is flat but above the 50 mid line.

There is a hanging man candlestick on the EUR/USD daily filter chart. I expect a movement to the downside should the pair break below the support at 1.0740.

EUR/USD SHORT(confirmed)

Opening Price: 1.0724
Target Price: Stochastic Cross Over

Indicators 1 hr Time Frame:

Ichimuko Kinko Hyo (9,26,52): Downtrend
Stochastic (14,3,3): Downtrend
RSI (10): below 50 downtrend
EMA (10) and EMA (5): downtrend
Parabolic (0.02,0.2): downtrend

Five of my indicators triggered to downtrend might get few pips here

EUR / USD closed the week slightly upwards.
The RSI to 14 days is now testing its line of 50 and MACD, although negative, again crossed above its signal line.
The EUR / USD is still trading below the moving averages 50 and 200 days.
A close above 1105 may mark the completion of a standard “double bottom” and maybe make room for broader bullish extensions.

EUR/USD Short

Opening Price. 1.054
Closing Price. When stochastic cross over

[QUOTE=“Ying17;695640”]EUR/USD Short Opening Price. 1.054 Closing Price. When stochastic cross over[/QUOTE]
Correction my opening was 1.0754 executing short

Price rebounded nicely from the resistance level making a drop of 100 pips.

EUR/USD rebounded from the 1.0740 support by the end of the day because of the weakened of the euro with the Greece problem. And may be we will see more down trend this week.

Greek problem will be the main driver for Euro this week, ECB 's Vice President Constancio said that Greece might not have to leave the euro area even if it defaults on its debt, unless the decision comes from the Greek government itself. Let’s see what will happen this Friday.

I agree with you, Greece will drive Euro price this week.

EUR/USD SHORT

I’m still short from yesterday’s US Session, looks to be short this week.