EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

[QUOTE=“eddieb;698047”]Plenty of trading opportunities today, price down 70 pips then back up 100 pips before dropping this evening.[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah sometimes consolidation gives profit, and confirmation also stop loss saved my life times

I agree, Eur/Usd is probably going to consolidate between support zone 1.1055/1.0990 and next line of important resistance zone 1.1267/80 before Friday.

I think you are right, we will probaly see consolidating before Friday NFP.

EUR USD Long @ 1.1203

Stop loss 20 pips
Target price, when stochastic will cross over again

[QUOTE=“Ying17;698075”]EUR USD Long @ 1.1203 Stop loss 20 pips Target price, when stochastic will cross over again[/QUOTE]

Please don’t go back to my entry 1.1203 please… :frowning:

[QUOTE=“Ying17;698078”] Please don’t go back to my entry 1.1203 please… :([/QUOTE]

Stop at 1.1228

[QUOTE=“3xfx;697983”] I been trading other pairs .Im waiting to see what happens around the 1.1041 zone on daily before I jump in on either side. green pips to u ying[/QUOTE]

Hello,

What trades are you currently looking at?

Today looks like a massive short in EUR CHF just need a confirmation during the euro session.

And we’re off long today. In @ 1.11226 tight stop of 10 pips.

Thru 1.12500 but on very low trading so trade carefully

Almost had my stop taken out after being up 3R. Got another signal to long @ 1.1240 stops currently set at 1.1255 so the worst I will do today is a 4R return. Hope the price continues up to 1.13 without to much resistance.

Stopped out 4R return. 6R for the week. Back on track.

On yesterday session EURUSD initially fell but found strong support at the 10-day moving average to bounce off it and close near the high of the day. We may experience choppy action on the pair until Friday where is due the release of the US non-farm payrolls and the unemployment rate, but stick with your bullish guns.

Choppy action? Tell me about it! Those Fibs are moving like c r a z y ! Jesus it truly feels like a tug of war!

Lol, I’m still waiting for short or long getting a swing trade after an hour. RSI in 1 hr TF approaching 50 for cross over, waiting for confirmation.

Stochastic Oscillator indicates a downtrend action, here’s two choice up or down,

1. if oscillator attempt to cross over early going long
  2. if RSI cross over 50 in 1 hr TF and oscillator no cross over going short

1.1212 - 1.1214 still waiting RSI cross over confirmation and adding exponential moving average 10 and 5 cross over confirmation on 1 hr tf

Whoa a whoa a whoa a 1.1205 hold it ! Hold it waiting for confirmation not ready to short

Sigh… Something tells me, it’s creating a hammer @ 1.1217, bummer… :frowning:

I think I’ll wait till US Session, looks like there’s no confirmation for my swing going short, price still didn’t go below 1.1205

Been waiting for years asking myself where is my confirmation? To go short :frowning:

I’m sailing my ship Long in case the stochastic oscillator will cross over anytime

Sometimes the best strategy is to walk away bro.

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;698144”]Sometimes the best strategy is to walk away bro.[/QUOTE]

There’s one word that is good for us forex traders : " SLEEP " and I learned it from baby pips school :smiley: