EUR/USD Technical Analysis from a Newbie (need to be confirmed)

Holy Money! Waiting confirmation within next 48 minutes! I’m seeing a huge with massive profit!

Going to 1.1300, waiting for the stochastic cross over going long on this

Oh my god, somebody is gunna get profit todayyyyyy…

Yeah like sleep. Sleep is good.

Get the feeling price heading to 1.12 ahead of ADP nonfarm employment change, always a good indicator ahead of nonfarm payroll and of cause any time Yellen speaks is a worry. Sitting on the side but still stand by by my analysis that says 1.13 before 1.10.

EUR USD pending going LONG ( waiting for Confirmation)

I’ve decided to go long due to my indicators confirmation

1 hr time frame

Ichimuko : kijun Line uptrend
Exponential moving average: uptrend
RSI : still above 50 uptrend
Stochastic: waiting confirmation
Parabolic: downtrend ( this might be correction since the exponential moving average will counter this and shut down the bear ) waiting confirmation

In my overall indicator looks like three positive uptrend against two waiting confirmation let’s see when the US session open

I’m still believing ichimuko will tell a glance on the future

As good as ichimuko is, all indicators go out the door when it comes to a fed chair speaking. One can only be prepared

EUR USD LONG at 1.1224

Stop loss 1.1224
Target price: stochastic cross over

Trading: full margin

Hey I want a Ferrari!

Breaking news!

Warren Buffet, resurrected

Hokey obey wackamoley

Runnnn forestttttt run…

Somebody is gunna get rich and greedy todayyyy… With a smile :slight_smile:

Updating my stop loss 1.1249 still holding this as we still have enough stochastic trend going up and RSI

Could be my money you enjoy bro, short @ 1.1270 Stop 15 pips

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;698178”]Could be my money you enjoy bro, short @ 1.1270 Stop 15 pips[/QUOTE]

Awww, you did short? I’m still seeing in weekly TF the bull is coming strong, had cross over to 50 in RSI, I’m sure there will be lots of trades to win bro.

Will it break 1.13?

Remember, I trade different to most. Actually don’t expect anyone to trade like me, it will do your head in. So although I do form a bias reality is I can’t let it affect what I hear on the screen.

If it wasn’t for Yellen and her chat chat diffinately looking for long signals of pullbacks.

But man, got that feeling that this call might cost me.

What do you think bro? No better way to learn than to share your thoughts.

[QUOTE=“bobbillbrowne;698184”]Remember, I trade different to most. Actually don’t expect anyone to trade like me, it will do your head in. So although I do form a bias reality is I can’t let it affect what I hear on the screen. If it wasn’t for Yellen and her chat chat diffinately looking for long signals of pullbacks. But man, got that feeling that this call might cost me.[/QUOTE]

Who is Yellen? Im hearing also to other forum that name. He/ she must be quite famous trader.

[QUOTE=“Xskppy;698183”]Will it break 1.13?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea, as long as my stochastic will cross over.

Im short gbpchf @ 1.4057 nzdchf @ .70950