EUR/USD Trend For Today

Next stop for the EURUSD is the 1.36 where my target is set.

If it does hit 1.36 which I’m quite sure is doable, I will be soooo excited :59::59::59:

Today eur/usd trades at 3 month low having reached 1.3616 before bouncing bit, hourly chart shows the price still below the bearish 20 sma .

Today EURUSD is having a breath (Memorial Day) before the next fall!!

It looks that ECB placed a big order @1.364 during Draghi’s speech from today.
I am not sure if traders can break below that level.
Can it be true ?

I don’t think it has enough volume to catch up due to today is holiday in both London and New York.

Well EURUSD has lot of resistance (10 and 200 day MA) along the way up to the 1.3700 level.

First target hit 1.3600 next is 1.3525 i hope before 5th of June!!! Let’s see.

Yes, finally eurusd is moving down below 1.36 level after 3 days consolidation, 1.35 level is likely to be the next target.

Now I’m worried EURUSD above 1.36 hopefully :51: for a short period of time!

Let’s all hope that.:51:

Real action is next week. The next week will define the rest of the month of June. (ECB, Nonfarm payrolls, EU GDP)

Yes, all the waiting is finally end.

Yes, the real action is next week.

I think EURUSD will range from 1.3600 to 1.3642 until Thursday at the ECB Monetary policy statement and press conference.

I agree, wait until Thursday.

Nice little article from Robt Peston on what may happen on Thur. He is on the button regarding Draghi’s future credibility, if the ECB fudges then his future comments will carry very little weight in the market.

BBC News - ECB’s credit and credibility test

Good article, thanks for sharing.

Nice article, but Draghi lost his credibility long time ago.

The rate reduction is expected based on last ECB speech. But if no action is taken now then EURO will rise and the ECB losses its credibility.
Also the NFP number will have an impact on the EURUSD this is a heavy week on economic data so be aware of it.