EURGBP Short Trade

This week’s video is out now on my YouTube channel. Feel free to have a watch. Appreciate anyone that likes and subscribes.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the link here. I am going to watch it. Let’s see if I get some trading ideas from the shared video. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I’ll go and check it out now mate, thanks.

A bearish EURGBP is on my wishlist, may have to wait fo ed folders Wed/Thu to get some decent movement

It’s been bearish since December 2020…

The pair seems bearish again. It produced two consecutive bearish candles. As it seems it may end up producing a bearish candle today as well. If the candle closes below the marked support, the Bear may dominate in the pair for a while.

2 Likes

Dropped a bit further but the bulls appear to have taken over again now…

Think its filling the liquidity void below, still ranging so i would wait for a breakout personally

Looking for shorting opportunities?

Filled and reacted

It found support at the 800 week ema and zoomed out has been the floor since approximately 2016. Things could get interesting if we broke lower

1 Like

EURGBP has been in consolidation in the daily chart after being very bearish. A bearish breakout at the consolidation support may drive the price towards the last swing low.

Following your YT channel mate can see a real improvement in your video quality and the graphics intro are awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Bearish breakout seems imminent, but honestly - pretty surprised at todays movements.
Will be keeping a close eye on the 4H chart.

1 Like

Ill be keeping an eye too NFP tomorrow as well so need to tread carefully

Would be cataclysmic

True gotta be careful with NFP tomorrow last day of the first quarter of the financial year too !

NFP is a myth

Kind of but not at all I think. Some months is really significant factor.

not like it was