EURGBP Short Trade

My weekly video is out on YouTube now. Feel free to head over to check it out. Also appreciate if you could subscribe if you haven’t already. Thanks all have a good trading week ahead

Good morning all update today on the EURGBP trade that was taken last week. As per my YouTube video last weekend I advised to move our SL to 1:1 R:R, as we can see it was the right decision as the overall strong bearish trend took over price and has since pushed back to our original entry zone. Will wait for a few days on this pair now to wait for support to form again. TP1 was hit at 120+ pips so if you had a TP set then congrats on that. I think there will be a similar trade to come on this pair once we form that support again and the demand zone holds. Will update again once the next setup forms. GLIYF

3 Likes

Always great to take profits. Its key to pay the trader

It looks to be a very strong support zone. The price had several bounces at the level. A bullish reversal pattern may push the price towards the upside. I am going to keep an eye on this chart as well.

Smashing trade and secured profit

Nicely done mate - secured that bag.

Looks like it will go a little lower before starting the real move to the upside. It’s within my 0.82583 - 0.82025 POI at the moment.

1 Like

I like that POI. I have similar ones within that range and have LTF imbalances id like to see addressed

The pair produced a Spinning Top at 0.82800 followed by several bullish candles. The price has been heading towards the North with good bullish momentum. However, it may find its resistance around 0.83800. A breakout above that level should gain more buying pressure in the daily chart.

Looks like this is playing out - caught a nice long from this region with a LTF confirmation.

Could be a long term hold, but I’ll see for now.

Id be still long on this too i want to make sure i keep my risk low though as its not the most probable set ups for me

Good morning all, looking over the charts today ready for next week. Again as I relate back to my YT video at the beginning of the week I advised to take the buy on this pair. We got a couple day’s of slow bullish momentum, then Friday’s news release gave us the huge engulfing bull candle. Currently sitting at 127 pips in profit for a return of around 1:4 R:R.
Is the EUR fighting back now? I thought it was last time we bought from this area, the double bottom may be the key here for the turn in trend. Set your Sl to break even or at 1:1 to secure the trade and lets see what next week brings before we look to close out, as if we fail to break the previous high then we can close out for full profits and wait for the next setup. GLIYF

2 Likes

Beauty of a trade mate and profit secured

1 Like

Nice amount of pips there mate looks like a good trade.

0.83700 would be a nice retracement level before continuing up.

Good morning all. Just a quick update today on our EURGBP buy trade. This has been a nice fairly quick trade to come to fruition. Currently we are 177 pips in profit which is almost 1:6 R:R. TP is almost in sight but we look to be at a level from where we have reversed in the past. So i will either say take full TP here and enjoy the pips. Or close half of your position and let the rest just run to either hit your SL or keep going should the trend continue. If we get a breakout of the channel above, we can look to re enter or stack the position My Sl is at 1:1 and I have closed half writing this. will update again in a few days. GLIYF

2 Likes

Not a bad call to close 50% early, nothing worse than when a trade turns around a couple of pips off the TP

The price headed towards the North upon having a bounce at the trendline’s support. Thanks for sharing the chart. Are you eyeing to go short at the resistance as well?

This I call a fast and profitable trade. :clap:

1 Like

Me too, i love these trades when they have these large impulses!

Today’s candle may play a very vital role in EurGgp. If the candle closes above consolidation resistance, the pair may remain bullish for a while. The level of 0.85000 may work as a level of support if it gets broken today. It means a massive round number is going to work as a level of support in EurGbp.