EURGBP Short Trade

Good morning all. Happy to be ending the trade week on a positive not on the EURGBP trade we are in. Price has broken out of the bearish channel and created a higher high. Smashed past TP1 and we are about to hit into the TP2 zone. The way you manage this trade is now up to you, as you can see I have set my SL into profit under the last swing low. I closed half my position as per the last instruction i released. Now I will leave it to run to either hit TP3 hopefully. NFP today may help us to hit this goal if it comes out bearish for USD. Enjoy the weekend all, I will revisit this pair again next week to see how we progress. GLIYF

1 Like

Both getting battered about by the dollar at the moment but GBP is certainly the weaker of the two

1 Like

DXY is so relentless isnt it, breaking 10 year levels

1 Like

EURGBP finally made a good reaction from the daily zone called a few weeks ago - looks like we may finally see a bullish shift to the upside from here on long term.

Yeah looks like a break of structure now on this pair. GBP looking very weak.

Think we weill see that nice pullback this week and oppotunity to ente in the move

Good morning all, last day of the trading week so just checking over our EURGBP trade. TP2 has been HIT!! As you can see we pierced through the supply zone for a moment and got a rejection. Seems we may need to gather more demand before we break through and reach TP3. I would like to see price gather support here from what was the previous high we broke whilst creating a higher low and then go for the next push north to break the supply. If we get that price action then I will move my SL up to the higher low made level and continue to hold. We have peaked at 333 pips on this setup which is 10:1 R:R and also already banked profits at TP1. Now just running a risk free position which we continue to manage. Hope everyone had a good week, the overall trading markets have been mental recently. Always remember to manage your risk, will update again next week. GLIYF

2 Likes

The daily chart produced a bearish engulfing candle right at the level, where the price had rejections several times. If the price makes a bearish breakout at the flipped resistance, the Bear may take over.

Solid set up

Really nice parthway. I can see nice round numbers involved too

For me it looks like the bears have control here. Will be looking to sell this pair this week

The pair produced four consecutive bearish candles in the daily chart. Yesterday’s candle closed as a bullish candle, which should be considered as a corrective candle. A bearish reversal candle may attract the sellers to go short in the pair.

1 Like

How many candles would you normally have to have before you are happy its a corrective move and now back on trend?

Not sure if one candle in the opposite direction constitutes a correction , not a reversal but a pullback possibly

1 Like

It’s definitely moving according to the setup so far

The daily chart shows that the pair had its second rejection at a horizontal resistance. An up trending trend line is in play as well. Thus, traders are to wait for the price to make a breakout the triangle.

1 Like

I noticed that too. Its definitely a wait and see time for this pair. So hard to gauge where itll go next

This week’s video is out and ready. Head over and check it out. Also subscribe if you haven’t already it helps the channel out a lot. Have a good trading week all.

Hard work involved again. :clap:

The chart suggests that the pair has found its support. It has been having consolidation for quite a while. A bullish breakout should push the price towards the North.