EURGBP Short Trade

After being very bearish, the pair seems to have found its support around 0.84400 in the daily chart. It produced a bullish reversal candle. It may make a bullish correction now.

The pair found its support at 0.84000 and produced a bullish reversal candle. The pair has been bullish since then. The pair may be dominated by Bull for a while as things look.

1 Like

I like the round numbers, ill check on my charts and see what i can see around it

The pair seems to have found its support at 0.84000. The price has been up trending since then. If today’s candle closes as a bearish inside bar, we may see some good bullish move round the corner.

Currently bearish on this pair long term - don’t see anything changing unfortunately. Euro is really feeling the heat lately.

The pair has been having a bullish correction. The level of 0.84000 has been working as a level of support. Yesterday’s daily candle closed as a bullish candle but had a strong rejection. Let us wait for today’s candle.A bearish engulfing candle may drive the price towards the South.

Look as though the bears are starting to take control here.
I’m more bullish on the pound than the euro overall!

The daily chart shows that the price has been heading towards the South by obeying a trend line. Last Friday’s candle came out as a bearish candle right at the resistance of that trend line. We may see some bearish move in the daily chart.

It’s absolutely normal to be more bullish on the pound than the euro overall at this point.

1 Like

Definitely, i think there are so many moving parts in the Euro at the moment GBP is more stable

The pair made a significant bearish breakout at 0.84250. It has been traded below the level for a while as well. Traders may keep their eyes in the pair’s price action around the level. A bearish reversal at that level may drive the price towards the South further.

The price came down and had a bounce at the last swing low. The buyers may consider it a Double Bottom if it makes a breakout at the neckline. If that happens, the bull may dominate in the H4 chart for a while.

1 Like

Do you take your trades on the H4?

Caught a nice trade off this one recently. Bulls have taken hold and are on the run. Good to see some recovery on this pair.

The H4 chart shows that the pair produced a bearish ABC pattern. It has been bearish today. It may find its next support around 0.84000. The sellers may wait for the price to make a bearish breakout at that level to go short again.

1 Like

I’m missing the entries

1 Like

I feel that way too sometimes, nothing worse than FOMO lol

The pair has found its support at 0.84000 in the H4 chart. It has been heading towards the North with good bullish momentum. The buyers may wait for the price to consolidate and produce a bullish reversal candle to go long in the pair.

1 Like

Is it mainly psychological levels that underpin your analysis?

The pair has been very bullish in the H4 chart. The buyers may wait for the price to make a bearish correction and produce a bullish reversal pattern around 0.85000 to go long in the pair.