EURGBP Short Trade

Broke July 21 high. Now what? Up to .8680?

The Bull has been dominating in the H4 chart. The buyers may wait for the price to consolidate and produce a bullish reversal candle closing above consolidation resistance to go long in the pair.

1 Like

Agreed mate

The price had a bounce at 0.86000 level. The buyers may wait for the price to make a bullish reversal candle around the level to go long in the pair. The sellers may wait for the price to make a bearish breakout followed by a bearish reversal pattern to go short.

Massive round figure. Be interesting to see its reaction

The level of 0.85700 has pushed the price towards the North. The pair is traded around the last swing high. A bullish breakout may push the price towards the North further. A bearish reversal may drive the price towards the South.

1 Like

Its a nice round number too. Ill be looking into the area on a LTF and seeing if i can see an entry

The pair was bullish for a long time in the H4 chart. The level of 0.86800 seems to be working as a level of resistance. The sellers may look to go short in the pair up to 0.85700.

This week’s video is out. Head over and give it a watch. Looks to be a vital week across the board for either continuations or some reversals. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Really liking these, ill be checking your thoughts on BTC and EURGBP :slight_smile:

EurGbp has been bullish in the H4 chart by obeying a trend line. The price may make a bearish correction. However, I assume it may get bullish upon finding its horizontal support.

1 Like

I think so too, looking for entries along support

1 Like

I would expect so

Me too, looks like lots of orders placed at that level

EURGBP seems to be making a bearish breakout at consolidation support after a while. The breakout may drive the price towards the South. The last swing low may hold the price as a level of support.

Let’s see how the markets open in the morning. There’s definitely looking like some room to the downside

The pair reacted at 0.86500 several times. It had a bounce at that level last week, but the H4 chart did not produce any bullish momentum. The pair may get choppy around the level. The buyers are to wait for a bullish reversal pattern and the sellers are to wait for a bearish breakout at that level.

The level 0.86500 got breached today. The pair is traded below the level. A bearish reversal candle may attract the sellers to go short in the pair. The H4 chart suggests that the pair may remain bearish for some days.

1 Like

Definitely like the psycholgical level. Will be an interesting watch. Ive been waiting for a breakout for months now

The pair is traded around a level, where it had a bounce last week. It may end up producing a Double Top. A bullish breakout at the neckline may push the price towards the North.