EURGBP Short Trade

The pair is traded above the neckline of that Double Bottom. The buyers may keep their eyes in the pair to go long. The pair may find its next resistance around 0.88500

I seeing further decline away from the resistance at 0.886 see how GBP reacts to the ongoing leadership contest

1 Like

Fundamentals are really controlling the markets at the moment. Its crazy how much is actually gone on the last 2/3 years

The pair found its support and made a bullish move. It has had a bearish correction. The level of 0.86600 may hold the price as a level of support and push the price towards the North.

The pair made a bearish breakout in the H4 chart and is traded below the level. The sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short as far as the H4 chart is concerned.

Unfortunately the Euro is looking very weak now and I see this bearish until at least 0.82035 - but my projection is that it will go even lower. Don’t be surprised if we even see it as low as 0.7000

The pair made a significant bearish breakout at the level of 0.86000. The price had several bounces at that level. It closed its trading week below the level as well. Thus, the sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short next week.

It’s not to late to recover but it’s definitely at the edge at the start of the new week.

The pair after being very bullish in the H4 chart had a strong rejection at 0.87800. It produced a bearish engulfing candle followed by another bearish candle. The sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short as far as the H4 chart is concerned.

1 Like

Too difficult to gauge for me at the minute. Ill be waiting for a confirmation before going anywhere near this pair

The pair after making a good bullish move had a rejection at the last swing high. It seems to have found its support at 0.88000. A bullish breakout at the last swing high may push the price towards the North further.

The pair made a strong bearish move yesterday. The price seems to have found its support around 0.87000. A bearish breakout at that level may drive the price towards the South further.

Initially I though EURGBP would be short from when I last posted - but I think next week we might see more upside to fill that weekly spike that was formed a few weeks ago.

The pair has been choppy in the H4 chart. The sellers may keep their eyes in the pair to go short if it produces a bearish reversal pattern at 0.880000. A bullish breakout at that level may push the price towards the North though.

1 Like

The pair has been traded around 0.870000. This is a very significant level as far as the H4 chart is concerned. A bearish breakout may create good momentum and drive the price towards the South. A strong bullish reversal pattern, on the other hand may attract the buyers to go long.

1 Like

Too choppy for me to trade right now, need some clear momentum one way or the other

Let’s get some fresh forecast charts posted in this thread :slight_smile:

Still looking for the weekly wick to get mitigated before looking for shorts. But we are certainly still bearish on this pair!

The pair has been bearish in the H4 chart. It may consolidate for a while. A bearish reversal pattern may drive the price towards the South. The pair may find its next support around 0.86000.

1 Like

Looks like a massive psychological level. Wonder what the reaction will be