EurJpy Account Journal - Live (Objective : 100% Profit for each month)

Closing the market with some additional profit. =)

Hye again, since we can’t trade today, this is my account update as of today, the profit is sitting down at 480usd. 80usd profit was from the end of last month during the time when i trade the EURUSD pair. The remaining 400 USD profit is from the EURJPY pair alone starting from the 5th of October till yesterday 19th of October. Will see how much it will gain till the end of this month. Thanks for viewing

1 Like

WoW! Great job @faridfx1987!

Any chance you could post a screen shot or two of entries and exits with your fibs? I not familiar with the inverse fib for confirmation. - I still have a lot to learn!

BTW who are you using as a broker?

Tx,

KC

hye frandlost,

That’s fine with me. I will post one or two of my entries and exit when market open next week. I am using FBS for this account. Usually I used XM

Hye,
sorry for the late update… Haven’t had the time to put everything into motion today. But here is a quick update of today’s trade. An increment of 22 USD from last friday. =)

22 hb 10

1 Like

Well done @faridfx1987, What’s the saying… “Inch by Inch it’s a sinch”

Simple strategy… Small lots, traded often… is a mighty powerful formula for generating real profits.

And so many say the larger percentages cannot be done… Kudos to you…

1 Like

Hye trendswithbenefits,

Thank u for your kind words, haha… Btw, pardon me for my ignorance, so that is how the real saying sounds like… =(
Thanks for the correction made. U see, english is not my native language, hence the mistake made seems ridiculous and funny.haha… but as long as u can understand what my mind speak of, than it is acceptable, don’t u think? Haha.

I will try to be on the safe side till my account reach 1k usd before i use a bigger lot to trade… :grinning:

Hye,

Sorry for the late update… I’m feeling a lil bit distressed yesterday. Anyway, here is the latest update as of yesterday. Roughly gain around 48 USD worth of profit. =)
My account right now : USD 845

23 hb

I think that’s a good idea to trade just one pair.
Has got me thinking I may do the same, like you I am a newbie to trading.

yeah bro,

it is easier to just focus on one pair rather than trade a lot of pairs. You can scalp even in the smallest timeframe. For example, This is from my other account that i trade yesterday using M5 timeframe.
It is easier to get accurate reading if you just focus on one pair.

I think that I will give that a try thanks for the Information

hye, what do u mean by try thanks bro? huhu…

24/10/2018

Profit earned : 25USD
Overall profit for this month : USD 495

24 hb

@faridfx1987 - Nice job!!!

KC

Thanks @frandlost, will keep it up. Stil 5 days to go before the month end… :grin:

As for tonight, i am hoping that the price will continue to decline towards the yellow circle area which covers the area of 127.15 - 127.23… From there, i expected there will be a substantial amount of buyer supporting that area. Just my two cents… care to share your trade ideas??

price 1

Regardless, TAYOR and remember to put a tight SL. This analysis will not be valid anymore when today ends

For a smaller TF and for someone that are fond of scalping,new candle has emerged, and the price been rejected to 128.03 area again. Lucky for them. 127.84 area is quite a stronghold for buyer, at least for now.

no

I just realized that it is hard to update the journal while trading… hahaha… For intraday analysis it should be fine but as for scalping, it is quite a dilemma.

Woow… Very interesting!

I can see you set pending orders and have trailing stops and even a new concept for me … “Trailing Take profits”!! Very interesting.

Also you change the size of your positions… Why???

Indeed price responds very well to fib levels!

You do all manually or have expert advisors?
Do you mind sharing your which is your broker?

Looking forward to learn more about your system! Keep it up boss!

25/10/2018

Hye @averied, I change the price lot depending on the fibo level and what TF I used. Sometimes the market penetrated my desired price so I open a much bigger lot size at the next fibo level to counter my existing position. Normally, I will wait for all my trade to close in profit but depending on the situation. However, on certain occasion, i don’t wait for price to hit my TP as long as it does not result in a losing trade for overall open position.
And yes, trailing stop is a must… hehe
As you can see, I normally trade using M5 and M15 TF, However, I do filter it with H1, and H4 TF as well.

I am using FBS, XM and Instafx for now.

Thanks bro =)

25/10/2018

Yesterday’s profit : 25 USD
Current account worth: USD900
This month Profit : USD 520

Do you know Gale? Martin Gale?

Anyway you seem like a rockstar! I make maybe 1 or 2 trades a day! How do you manage so many of them… Loads of screen time I guess.

How much leverage is your broker giving? I see you sometimes have 4-5 trades opened at the same time. The new esma regulations have affected leverage a lot!!

Which one is to filter it boss??