EurJpy Account Journal - Live (Objective : 100% Profit for each month)

Oh we all understand the language of profit ! :wink:

Your Engish is fine ! :sunglasses:

Just ask if you want to refine it a little - but we can understand it without doubt !

Yess!! I knw him but just by name of course. He is not a friend of mine though.haha… hardly use his technique since my capital is not that strong. But same rules apply, i adjust it a lil bit to my liking corresponding with the fibo and my confidence with the position after much filtering done.
Let say i am scalping but the open price is rather close or near with the fibo level of higher TF, i will first open a small lot position so that i dont miss any opportunity but at the same time, i will set a PO at the fibo lvel as well but with bigger lot size. If the price break, i still have a backup plan for that matter.
But to do this, u need to have at least a basic understanding of SNR and also the trend.
To tell u the truth, filter depends on the way u trade. if u are scalping, u need to filter it with a bigger TF, but if u are swing trader, u need to filter it with smaller TF to get the most accurate price to enter the market. But the best and smallest TF for swing trader would be TF M15 , that is from my experience wise. And of course, u need to have load of screen time for that purpose…haha.

P/s : i sleep with my laptop beside me and mt4 need to be installed in your mobile phone as well. Huhu

Thanks falstaff. Appreciated it.but of course, refinement is mecessary… u can be my teacher …hee

Great system, i’m curious how you trade.

Ivan from Bali

I am certainly sure that you will achieve this. Don’t listen to naysayers. :slight_smile:

Hye again,

Thanks bro for the positive thoughts. Will do bro… =)

1 Like

26/10/2018

Profit: 31 USD
Account value : USD 931.90
This month profit : USD 551.30

Marvellous, and what an inspiration!

what is so impressive is that most of your wins
aren’t particularly outstanding, although losers
are small and few.

you ‘only’ win $25 or maybe $30 a day - but how it
adds up!

lots of small gains certainly grow exponentially -
and quickly!

you make it look so easy

well done!

1 Like

Many thanks @Jerome32 , yup… although i am using small lots and the amount of pips gained is not that significant, but when u accumulate it all together, the math seems to look pretty cool for a small trader like me… =)

My target is around 20USD a day, but if i can gain more for that day, that’s a bonus. This account can be categorized as a low risk free account for me. I also have a few other accounts used for ‘kamikaze’. haha… u can gain 300-500% per trade with that kind of high risk trading style. But it is not advisable. =(

But thanks a lot jerome32 for your comment. Appreciated it, your journal is outstanding too, I have learnt a lot of things from your journal. Thank u for sharing your trading ideas with us bro =)

29/10/2018

Profit gain : 24 USD
Overall profit this month : 575 USD

Yeay, 2 days left till November, I hope this account can reach 1k USD by the end of this month. =)

29 hb

31/10/2018

Hye, sorry for the late update. Been bz with something else this week. Haven’t had much time to trade either. :sweat_smile: This two days of trading i only obtained a couple of dollars, n still short around 15 USD to reach 1k USD.

To sum things up
Account growth (October) : USD 600.00
Account balance as of today: USD 985.00
Last month percentage growth: 150++%

Objective

-100% profit target achieved
-1k USD aim for the month of October goal was
not met.

Thanks for being supportive.

1 Like

what’s the maximum amount of trades you take each day? It seems like it’s a lot. What’s your risk management strategy? That’s very important if you plan on opening up that many trades each day

Hi f,

Do you read news or just pure fibs?