European Football back in action!

And there you have it! The season has started. Excited!

Not very convincing from the Gunners, but a win is a win. And then there are these shenanigans.

More threats of violence, it appears. What the heck is this all about? Normal life of a celebrity?

More info: THE HOME of under-threat Arsenal ace Mesut Ozil was protected overnight by guard dogs following a gang attack on the midfielder.

There has been a 24-hour security presence around the Germanā€™s house, where two people were arrested last week.

Sunday night saw security guards patrol the area with guard dogs in tow.

Just found more info: Ozil, meanwhile, wasnā€™t seen throughout the day having gone into hiding amid death threats levelled against him and wife Amine Gulse

And 23 years laterā€¦

What a strike! How about this wonder goal?

1 Like

Imagine you had 10 goalies in the nets - one penalty taker - what are the odds?

@peterma Okay I feel dumb. What style of play is this? Iā€™m not familiar???

North London derby time this weekend. Oh yeah!

I donā€™t know which team sucks worse(no offence!)

Well, we have David Luizā€¦ And Mustafiā€¦ Two points for the Gunners.

Itā€™s Gaelic Football:

My team has always been Real Madrid but this season I fully support AtlƩtico de Madrid because it has been reinforced in an incredible way and I want them to go far.

Interesting article. Thought?

Our league form has been horrible since Boxing Day. Something like 15 losses in
31 matches. No one, of course, knows why.
Of course, after the NLD tomorrow, itā€™'ll be wonderful again or horrible again.
Unless there is a drawā€¦

David Luiz gifting awayā€¦

Come On You Spurs

2 Likes

Song is a beast. Xhakaā€¦ not sure whatā€™s heā€™s thinking there. Wow.

Well, there you have it. Never count Spurs upā€¦

Iā€™ll say I was happy with the offensive display. Created plenty of chances. The Gunners are just so good at shooting themselves in the foot. Itā€™s literally individual errors from the same defenders every couple of games. Red card here, wild challenge there, poor marking, cheating for a headerā€¦

Kaneā€™s hit off the post was ridiculous. Really could have been 4 or more for either side. Great game either way.

Thoughts on your CL draw?

The Gunners being the Gunners. Oh man does our defense just give away games. Socratis!?!?! Arggghh.

Arsenal! Youngsters showing up! Not the CL, but hopefully one step closer, right?