European Football back in action!

@cigarmanstan. Thoughts? You’re not turning into the Gunners while they repaid their stadium debt, are you?

Trying to come to grips with that powerhouse, known as Leicester.
Something is wrong.

ManU just lost 2-0 to WHU. The world is not as it seems.

1 Like

Past City and Scousers, it’s all up in the air. Look at Everton.

And Arsenal breaking AV hearts, giving Gunners fans heart attacks. We got major problems in defensive, saved only by offense. Not sure what to make of it.

Come On You Spurs!!

2 Likes

Some colorful commentary on VAR

https://once.unicornmedia.com/now/master/ct-playlist/07355f66-a73e-46c2-885b-e769dac7c817/20879ce0-ad85-4acf-b0b4-f4a91a6c1517/13081261-0ed9-4a47-9c3e-91018ba82730/content.m3u8?visitguid=f8148c2c-b747-4cf3-a189-2065b8eb9f67&UMADPARAMreferer=http://espnfc.com/video/espnfc/video?id=3948164&UMADPARAMcsid=espnmobile:soccer:story

And Kane’s impossible falling-down goal. Wow!

And Gunners fans are happy about this. I’ll be honest.

They just crashed out of the Carabao cup. Yikes!

Yeah, but to powerhouse Colchester…

They are the tip of the iceberg.

What a crap game Arsenal played against ManU. Not sure if the weather played a part, but the team looked bad. Bad final third. Bad counter attacking. Defense was decent today, which was a surprise. But overall, I expected a better show.

Really seems there are only two good sides in EPL. Well, three if you count Leicester.

Yea, I see them doing well this season. Rogers is a great addition too I think.

Ouch. Gnabry unloaded for Bayern. What a couple of minutes.

Hey man, what’s going on with your team over there? And sorry to hear about Lloris. Watched the fall. All i can say is, “that’s not supposed to bend that way!”

Crazy weekend with you guys losing, ManU and ManC losing. Not sure how we’re in 3rd, but I’ll take it.

ManU 2 points from a relegation spot. When is the last time anybody said that!?! Okay okay, we’re only 9 games in, but still.

I’d like to think we are a solid middle table side. I said I’d LIKE…

It must suck, but no worries. The Gunners have had leads the first half of the year, lost in the second. Have completely sucked the first half, and come back for steal 2nd. So anything is possible. And with ManU in shambles and really only ManC and Liverpool keeping what I would consider normal top 4 pace, there are two spots wide open.

Awesome news for Bundesliga fans. Starting 2020 on ESPN.

I’m a spurs fan for my sins…

Ouch! Payback is a witch, isn’t it…:wink: