European Football back in action!

This will be interesting… our back 4 has not played together…ever. Should be fun. And that was a nice image, Wayne with his kids.

I’m American, mate! :wink:

Waaaa?!?!? Why did I think differently? My bad! That’s funny.

I thought you were running British smack when you said, “since you did so well in the WC”! LOL

That would have been a good one. :joy:

We’ll then, good luck to our back 4. And Guzan playing it too cute!

Always liked Yedlin. Was a Spur there for a brief moment. And that kid on our bench with the
hyphenated last name plays for Spurs.

“Could be a long night for the defense.”. Lol

Something Vickers? Yea.

yes, -Vickers

2 in 2… We need to tighten up.

Sancho and Ali are killing it!

Hadn’t seen/heard anything. 3-nil? Probably wasn’t that close?

Not close. A couple of really decent changes, but no bueno. Off to Italy!

Do I remember that Gigi retired in net for the Italians? Won’t be the same without him.
England is probably top 5 in world. USMNT need to get back to top 20. Embarrassing we are not?!

Yup, this year, some months ago. I think the new guy is Donnaramma-lamalamadingdong or something long like that. Young guy.

Know what club he plays for?

ACMilan.

England with a great win against Croatia over the weekend. Well played. You catch it?

Not live. I monitor Sky Sports out of England so got the details that way. Go Three Lions!

Germany throwing away a massive lead. Gave up 5 goals against the Netherlands. Obvious defensive issues. They’re too slow at the back and these recent games show that. Sorry to say that it’s my Bayern players that need refreshing.

England looking promising.

This Nations League sure beats the useless friendlies that used to happen.

Think Netherlands are like US and Italy. Rebuild for the next WC.
Bringing in the younger lads?!
Gareth Southgate is a, er, he’s really good!

Sure adds a bit more weight to results…gets taken a bit more seriously.