European Football back in action!

THAT’S what I’m talkin’! WooHoo Spurs!

Big win, you guys were flying…! And see you on Sunday!

Both teams flying high, should be a great one.

We’ve got you in a Cup just after that to, I believe?

Oh man, should be a couple great games. Hopefully we’re still typing after. :joy:

Oh, there are more important things in life(sorry to my N London mates!)

Just read this interesting stat

Tottenham became the first club since the transfer window system was implemented in 2003 to not make a summer signing this year, so they will be hoping to do some business come 2019.

Crazy!

And nice win! Great sub in Erickson. Still in it!

Oh, I’m well aware of the lack of signings this summer.
Hey! How do you like our new grounds? Wait…

Uggh. I’d say nice win but I can’t get the words out.

It was glorious! I’m sorry, I must relish wins against top 6 teams. It’s not something we’ve been any good at in recent years. But a great match, from both sides.

I know we got a bit of a boost resting the A team during the recent Europe League game, and you all having to play with your A team. You guys looked a bit leggy in the second half.

The pens were pens. Aubas first timer was sublime. Leno was trying to give the Arsenal world heart attacks with his error. Lacazette’s goal was lucky really, and Torreiras first goal for the team couldn’t have come at a better time!

Unfortunately, and fortunately, at least at this time of the year, the season is won on a single day. MC and LP are tearing it up, so as long as we dump on Chelsea, we both can stay up in the top 4. LP might be losing some steam, we’ll see how the front three maintains throughout the season.

Big game tomorrow. Hopefully Messi and Saurez are both out and they field some B squad folks.

Gunner squeaked one out. It’s definitely tight at the top. Title and champions league spots up for grabs. I’m hopeful the Gunners can grab one. But it will be a battle.

Ouch, Dembele is fast! One up. That’s a tough giveaway!

Boy, he turned that young lad, bumbling, stumbling all the way.
I can’t believe we got a draw and that’s all Inter got!

Kept on fighting…all that matters. Off you go to the last 16! Let’s see what happens on the Monday draw.

All 4 British sides through, too, to knockout stage.

Arsenal finally took a loss. It was bound to happen with an already leaky defense, but this make shift back line built because of our injuries couldn’t really be expected to handle it all.

I hate losing a game because of a goal like that last one, but hey, proud of the team’s streak. Now if we could only play some better defense.

You guys kept a clean sheet. Good stuff. Only getting tighter up top!

Of course Man U losing is always enjoyable, so that’s my consolation.

And I see you all got Dortmund in the round of 16. Awesome! Like Bayern getting drawn with Liverpool. Lovely …

Lots of great matchups for sure coming to us next year. Can’t wait!

Dayum. Never thought I’d say but Bayern looks a bit easier then Dortmund? That kid from the USMNT plays at Dortmund, so I kinda liked them(past tense!)

Plus, Liverpool and City are by far the class of the EPL?!

Sadly, I have to agree. Dortmund are younger and faster will some ballers on their squad. Bayern are older and wiser and slower and old-bones. Haha. Just need to make sure the team bathes in the magic spray for the rest of the season to keep them healthy.

Pulisic is money. Rumors have him going to Liverpool in the summer. Look at me spreading gossip. And the other young kid, Sancho, is so awesome.

And let’s not forget Goetze (WC savior), Reus, Kagawa, and Alcacer (ex Barca). Reus and Alcacer are killing it goals wise. Dortmund is first in goals for the entire league.

Should be a good match-up.

And Mourinho is out! Surprised actually he lasted as long as he did. Now the big question, who’s in?

What if Wenger became coach?!? Oh man, that would be something crazy. Zidane perhaps?