EURUSD Analysis (ongoing)

EUR/USD 11/02/2020 - pair looking oversold!

I’m looking for buys maybe not today but this week.

ECB news to come out and FED chief to testify before Congress today.

Technicals looking ripe for buys, overall in a downtrend.

How you guys trading? Think there might be sells coming up instead? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think we are likely to see a continuation down to the support level at 1.08777 before any sign of reversal despite being oversold.

2 Likes

I dont think theres any need to sell down to the support before it bounces off a couple of times. No particular conformation at the moment either way

1 Like

I’m hoping technicals correct :crossed_fingers:will see a Buy before Friday.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update on the thread, will be watching out for buy opportunities through the rest of the week.

1 Like

Its possible price may retrace and present more Selling opportunities, a retest of the structure and more downside perhaps

1 Like

Same as that mate, just once it finds Support and we get a good candle close above we should be fine .

1 Like

Its a huge level, personally looking for the reaction to go long, but as you pointed out, need to wait for the confirmations this week.

1 Like

buys ? really?

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m not an active member, but I’ve been stalking around for some time and would like to start giving my input more frequently, participate more and develop experience along you folks.

I would wait for confirmation of breaking of first support line, and depending on this, I see two scenarios: buying opportunities retracing back to the MAs around 1.12-1.10 if price holds… If it breaks through, I’d aim for 2015-2017 price levels, around 1.07-1.05 before bouncing back or even sinking further (who knows? :sweat_smile:)

Cheers,
Lucas

2 Likes

My thoughts too…

1 Like

Titanic theme is good for this pair lately. :joy:

4 Likes

Cheers for the input, nice charts :slight_smile:

Lol, most definitely :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

EUR/USD - 19.02.2020 - Seems to be no signs of reversal today.

Still holding sells from Monday, well done to anyone trading this major downtrend.

“However, the currency pair registered its worst level in almost 3-years, and shared currency trader’s still adding bets for further losses in the day ahead.”

Seems like the coronavirus is taking it’s toll on the EUR and propping up the USD treasuries as a safe haven.

Was hopping to see a reversal this week but no chance likely so far.

What are your guys thoughts on this? Think we might see a reversal come into being? :slight_smile:

It’s all possible sinking big time buddy lol

You better believe it :laughing::joy: caught a lot of people too !

Dude it still looks quite Bearish to me , is be afraid to anticipate any reversal that’s just me though

1 Like

Caught some good pips in today’s break out… Hehe

Yeah, nice little spike yesterday, pleased the buyers no doubt but still a long term sell imo