EURUSD Analysis (ongoing)

Not going to recover anytime soon I don’t think.

1 Like

Short continues today. Lets see how US manages situation next week.

1 Like

Week or two before a turnaround…

1 Like

I think we will see the US hit really hard in the coming weeks and months. With a spiralling obesity problem there are so many high risk people in the US and if that plays out it could be very harmful to the economy there. At that point there could be a turnaround but at this moment with Italy and the rest of Europe really struggling it is shorts for now.

1 Like

There was a beautiful entry in to this pair Friday, but after market gaps the past few weeks I am not taking trades into the weekend right now, so will be watching the market open and hopefully a gap close to take entry short on!

1 Like

Same here, I closed all of mine on Friday. Markets are too wild at the moment. Will be re-entering Monday/Tuesday

1 Like

That depends only from US economy and COVID reaction witch i think will push this pair up.

1 Like

I have to agree

1 Like

EUR/USD - 24/03/2020 - Dollar starting to take a hit.

I’m in a buy from 1.07 mark after we hit the 1.065 support a couple of times.

US announced no limit to quantitative easing.

I’m watching EUR news closely, and USD coronavirus spending package still to come I believe may push dollar further down.

Could we be on for a couple of weeks of bullish trading? Would fit the pattern :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice stuff. Realistically this should continue up. I reckon we will see some Dollar weakness throughout the week once there are more confirmed cases on Corona in the USA.

2 Likes

agreed, i think USD will drop soon enough

1 Like

some big moves on this today

1 Like

Agree with everyone, if I was a bookie I’d not give any odds on this going up…

1 Like

I don’t see how it can’t with the US effectively saying they will do to unlimited lengths to devalue the USD. I expected this to come a little later but goes to show the spread of the virus

1 Like

Going to see markets go crazy across the board depending on which gets hit harder and reacts faster in these current conditions! usd will be no different but the us will protect it at no cost so just print money!

1 Like

loving this pair this week

1 Like

EUR/USD - 26/03/2020 - Dollar taking a hit this week as $2 Trillion stimulus package announced.

I’m still in a buy from 1.07 mark and can’t see anything changing anytime soon.

Seems like free money at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Can see the dollar taking big hits into next week.

U.S. jobless claims to come and looking at number rising to 1.5 million which will hit the greenback further.

Anyone see anything differently? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It does look to be steadily going up. May look in to buys.

1 Like

Will be going up for some time…

1 Like

I agree. On buy from 1.081.

1 Like