EURUSD monthly

Couple of chancers! LOL Might go as high as R3 Fib Pivot (1.3332) so hold your breath! :smiley:

I have a second pending order at R3 it almost got that far already but if it does then Iā€™ll be short from there also. I also have a pending order at R4 but I doubt it will get that far.

Weā€™ll see if this descending parallel channel holds up or not. If it does it might be good for 50 pips or so back down to 1.3257. Not seeing much downward momentum right now though.

Vertical move :confused:
Makes complete sense.

No real news in Bloomberg, etc. about EU debt crisis. Must be over so buy the Euro :rolleyes:

Nothing confusing about this moveā€¦3 days of accumilation off 1.3175 areaā€¦they were ready for this today.

I only caught 40 pips lolā€¦ahh hindsight.

Amasing stuffā€¦ 200 pips! LOL Now Iā€™m def short off R4 (1.339)ā€¦ thats a good entrace in any book! :smiley:

What was A then? ā€¦cos it was the same type of moveā€¦Ireland? All forgotten :slight_smile:
Can;t help but feel that the 7b POMO had something to do with this.

A. ā€¦is distribution from longs off 1.2970, and start of the down channel.

Since then big players moved to the long side again TPing and accumilating longs off 1.3180.
I donā€™t pay attention to ā€œnewsā€, itā€™s all in the charts before hand.

Right well, Iā€™m back short from 3385 stop at 3450, tgt 33, then 322, then 3070

I didnā€™t think it would get that high but I"m short from there and also short on GU

some serious short squeeze action going on.
Iā€™m going to retire hurt in another 30 pips.

donā€™t give up just when itā€™s getting good! LOL

Holy jumpin Euros batman! it keeps going up. Tomorrow should be a really good day.

What do you want to bet tomorrowā€™s low will be lower than where itā€™s at right now? Of courseā€¦ it could just keep on going up and upā€¦

probably another perfectly normal 250pip move to take out all the longs :wink:

Yeaā€¦ anymore of this and Iā€™m taking my ball home! :mad:

There was a rumor flying around last night at around London opening that Moodyā€™s was prepared to downgrade the U S credit rating from AAA. It was based on the continuation of the Bush tax cuts, and the effect it would have in cutting the amount of income from personal taxes.

But Moody just released a statement saying it has no plans to change the rating.

For nowā€¦

Moodyā€™s says it wonā€™t downgrade U.S. credit rating due to tax cuts - Tax News - TaxLawHome.com

[QUOTE=forexdawn2010;232690]Iā€™m flat on this pair, but I was just looking back to the end of September when the Euro was on the way up at the same price, and the different reaction then (A) compared to now.

Then it was a rocket to the moon, but now that 3200-3250 zone is a real swampland of fair value. With recent brief forays both higher and lower, we are back in the swamp again.

I agreed with you until Monday morning.
But now,the long-range rocket might be launched;).

Off topic but AUD/USD Iā€™m shorting that at .997

I made 60 pips today on that nice audusd trend long. :slight_smile:

Regarding eurusd, shorties - watch out! This could become a looooong week. :wink:

Itā€™s all in where you shorted from :smiley: