EURUSD monthly

Dont think you are going to see that today but about 2-3 hours ago you could could have picked up some really nice pips there on that trade. Good enough to put a smile on my face at least.

YEAH! LOL… twice yesterday too! Down to or below 1.3200 three times in the last two days LOL!!

……this week I didn’t have much time to trade so I’ve been doing just set-it-and-forget-it trades. :o

So where do we think London/New York is going to take EU over the next 24 hour cycle? I’m thinking long based on a triple 4h TF test of 1.3180 area/ S1 off the fib daily pivot. Price at close of Friday just under daily Fib pivot. R1 at 1.33 certainly looks feasable, possibly even 1.3417-42 by end of next week?

Any scheduled news announcements this week? If not driven by news then still think it’s in the balance. I’m still voting for 3070 sometime soon as it has been hanging around the 1.32 region too long. A strong break up might change my mind.

The biggest this week is GB consumer price index, and US advanced retail sales, and the FOMC on Tuesday.

And GB jobless change, and US consumer price index on Wednesday.

I think it could hit 1.3300 during the week. It doesn’t look good enough to me though. No trade yet.

There’s a gap at 1.3225, which might be worth targeting on any longs.

it’s near 3225 now, and it’s too high, and GU is too low, and there is divergence between the two on 1H I’m tempted to sell EU and buy GU

was just about to type careful of a potential push through stops into the 50s and then it went. Interesting to see what happens here.
There’s a 4hr channel that it’s stuck in at the moment, this might break to upside as it looks like consolidation but it’s still hovering around 32. Difficult call.

SPread trade sounds good - you monitoring both on the same chart?

well it’s touching that upper line. I still see it going back down some and GU going up, but I still don’t have a trade on so far…

1.3175 area support was meant to hold. Pins and high volume spikes there last 3 trading days…seen on the 1hr. Caught 40 pips on the long…hope you guys did too, you saw it coming. I held to 61.8 fibb, 1.3243. Probably has more to go…perhaps 1.3310 - 1.34 next day or 2.

even though it looks too high on the daily and may drop some, it looks to me like it has some room to go up on the weekly and monthly so 33 or 34, over a few week it wouldn’t surprise me if it hit 36

I see a bunch of pathetic dojis and small candles with pins on the daily…not a great way to start off the down trend continuation. Yes, looks good on higher TF too. Swing traders are probably short…and praying. :confused:

Well I went long off 1.3202 with a stop of 30 pips. Exited at 1.3281. Expect a retrace as its looking pretty stretched on the 4h. But will be looking for another long.

Shorter term (daily TF) I’ll be looking for PA to go to 1.34… EU likes 1.34. :smiley:

Got the gap fill but missed all the juice afterwards :slight_smile:
Oh well.
Channel break on 4hr but as you say it is looking extended on 1h and 4h charts

I don’t know if it will get to 1.34 today or tomorrow. That seems a little far away especially with the current price hitting the daily 2ma high.

In a week maybe.

Can’t get um all San thats for sure! But plus pips is plus pips… can’t argue with that. Actually thinking of a quick short off 1.33. :smiley:

I’m short at 1.33, got a 50 pip target.