EURUSD monthly

Sorry [B]MT[/B]… didn’t mean to steal your thunder… hadn’t noticed your previuos post. As things are slow, I started snooping around other instruments and TF’s. :smiley:

LOL No thunder stolen!

Just funny how we both arrived at the same conclusion:D

Thinking about closing it.
I think it’ll go back down, and I can double dip.

… what a year it’s been… :stuck_out_tongue:

Clearly I’m not cut out for this… I almost came to blows with a fellow poster who advised [B]‘its all an illusion’[/B], I’ve no idea who [B]‘Eva Longoria Parker’[/B] is and the only [B]Lemur[/B] I’ve seen is in a Zoo. :smiley:

But it all IS an illusion. It’s only a reality when you make a withdrawel :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Eva is an illusion too. Only seen pictures, and we all know what you can do with Photoshop.

:smiley: that makes two of us :eek:

Long off the weekly at 1.32, triggered off the 4h multi point resistance.

Last trade for this year closed out a long punt off that 3180 range support @ 3300 this morning.

Mine still open. I see more to the upside yet? :slight_smile:

EDIT: Thats me out too @ 1.3350.

Nice one… well held.

Anyone short this range?

Took 64 on the second bear 4h bar. Didn’t expect it to go that far south given this week of holding true to the 1.32- 1.3180 area of support.

Just goes to show… don’t pre-judge… just trade the chart! :smiley:

EDIT: And a quick 20 and out off that 4h bounce. Thats it for me… have a good weekend all. :slight_smile:

Cool!

Though I pre-judged the bull trend on the end of this Monday,the chart shows the advantage of the bear ,especially breaking this support. The trend line in the week level rebound this pair. The resistance line at around 1.342 work strong.

But the market is wind everyday. Bungee jumping and back soon.whmmm… :confused:

Have a good weekend!:slight_smile:

I have a feeling we’ll not see 1.34 again for awhile. Its looking increasingly like the 1.30-1.34 was a ‘dog leg’ on a larger move south. :slight_smile:

I have a feeling it’s trap. I’ll be buying dips as long as it’s above 1.3125…would you expect anything less of me? :smiley:

Can’t say I blame you for that Pete. :smiley: I was looking at the weekly TF with a 2 period DMI… scary stuff!

But will be plodding on with the 4h and daily for a few days yet! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Long at 1.3140, SL 18 pips. Not expecting the earth to move though. :slight_smile: I’ll wait and see what the German PP figures look like at 07:00 GMT before setting a TP or letting it run.

Until the market starts talking about a strong rumour of QE3, it’s going to be downside pressure - there’s too much talk of credit ratings and debt in Europe for anything else to take over at the moment.

…that’s for Daily, weekly, monthly traders.

now that that’s done, we might bounce back up to around 3230 if it can hold above 3150ish.
Then thinking continued fall to 3060ish in the absence of anything else.
No trades for me from Wednesday onwards.

Thanks, Carter!:wink:

Having said that… PA looks to have completed a 1-2-3 move i.e. hi of 1.3450, low of 1.3180 then retrace to 1.3350, then swing low to 1.3090.

I’ve just gone long at 1.3120 with a SL of 31. Taken off the 12h & daily. I guess I’m looking for around TP of 56 pips (resistance). We’ll see. :smiley:

Hi R Carter,
You are doing a pretty good job here.
I only trade daily and weekly time frame(presently short EURCHF for the past 2 weeks).But i traded what you posted here today (1.3117 to 1.3183) using a breakout of small ascending triangle on EU.

In my longer time trade of EU,a break of 1.3090 targets a double bottom at 1.3000 and a downward movement again targets 1.2893 and 1.2516.These are not likely to happen this year except strange thing occurs.

Now i really dont have much skills on 1 hr and below and markets are likely to be pretty slow for the next couple of days.
Having said that,can you please explain how you arrive at the above trade.

Thank you.
Roberts.