EURUSD monthly

We will see one more lag down before correction.

I can’t trade :frowning: my computer is broke. typing this from a borrowed one. Well I’m too full of turkey to trade anyway LOL

Maybe it saves you from trading losses, lol.

My W is looking a little distorted now. I should correct that with a paintbrush.

I like that. always looking on the bright side!

what’s a W ? Oh yeah, I know, it’s that squiggly thing that goes between V and X…

Yeah, a bright W. :smiley:

I am talking about a price pattern. It’s not complete yet, but however ugly it looks, I guess it will be formed, lol.

Regarding computers: I have 4 of them little pets. They are like a family and always produce little children. If one says no to me, I use the others. :wink:

It’s MELTING!!!

:eek:

Lol. Nah, it just looks a little distorted to confuse the bears until the bulls will start slaughtering of shorties next week. Look for Wednesday. Wednesday is often a turn day. Other good turn days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to mention an occasional Saturday or Sunday.

Which is very true. Indeed, I don’t trade during weekends. Not even in my contest account.

Anyways, if the euro would be traded at 1.34 tomorrow, I wouldn’t complain, ha ha.

No seriously, I guess it will go a little down before turning. But you never know. I just bet on the unexpected right now. Regarding my knowledge and experience, more often than not, this will be a winner. Just not all the time. I guess the probability to stop and turn a little 100 pips anywhere around 1.3xxx is around 60%.

The big drift in May came after it was unclear how the eu will handle the issue. I do not expect this to be repeated. Regarding technicals there is this trendline and massive support. So, technicals, fundis and surprise momentum point imho upwards.

We’ll see …

It’s funny how technicals can be interpreted.

I would say there is a 60% chance of a drop to 1.13 over then next 2 to 3 months…

My guess they’re ALL right. It’s a matter of trade management.

Where price is, it will be again. Where price was, it will return.

Edit: 2 to 3 months may be a little short. It will probably take longer. But my bias is definitely short until otherwise noted;)

Yeah, if all would interpret it the same way, nobody would lose or win. Beside of the brokers, who win all the time on spread and commission.

I mean the trendline on the daily and the fibo 62 there at the last leg up. Posted some charts at my contest thread.

Frankly, I do not trade with real money based on that. I’d never trade with real money based on fundis again. One event and boom all is blown up. My bots trade very short term, just intraday and swing.

Generally, I would never ever again trade without system. I had some luck, but this is very long term. Over a decade and more. More investment than trading.

I just watch and trade now because of this contest outside of my systems. Goal there is not to save money, but to win big or not. I can just win, not lose.

Regarding the longer term outlook of the euro, I have really no opinion. It could go up or down or range. There is just certainty that there is no certainty. The euro is not really strong, the usd not either. I just know that this debt bubble around the world will drive inflation and burst some time in the future. Eurusd is now riding an inflation race. Not to say it is the only pair.

You have a nice Sunday! :slight_smile:

Ireland got halp,China will discuss N and S Korea problems.
EURUSD first 1.35-36 and after 1.38-39?

You trading fundamentals or technicals? Technicals tend to be more accurate. :slight_smile: I’d agree though that the psycological floor at least for now is 1.32 :slight_smile: I’d still be looking for shorts rather than longs off Sunday night and look see again Monday London.

Yup, Ireland got help.

But Portugal and Spain are hot topics, and the elephant in the room is Italy. That’s quite a mess there…

Whaddaya say to a weak rally, then the possibility of the bottom falling out?

It is still above the mean average in price anyway. A fall to 1.21 would put in smack in the middle of it’s lifetime range against USD.

Someone’s playing silly buggers… thats a big move so early into Sunday night :confused: Think I’ll take that short now! 1.3304. :slight_smile:

Yea was looking at that over the weekend too. Seems very likely to me.

EDIT: Hmmm… and another at 1.339 off the 4h mid boll… but thats it! :smiley:

Post trades: +89 and out!

Looks like a long on Asian/ London… uptrend on 4h and possible crossover on daily. Dodgy area looks to be around 1.332.

Edit: Long from 1.3253.

That was the ladder up to the top of the slide:D

[B]LOL[/B]… very good! :smiley:

A 40 plus pip ladder and lots more on the way down! :slight_smile:

Edit: And tonight? Personally, I won’t be looking for a long. Were through the 200 day MA now and several important support levels, I even hear talk of a 1.27 by early next year. :eek:

Having said that EU is deff oversold and due a retrace… its now over the 50% fib retrace on the June to November long trend. And 1.292 through 1.289 looks to be very strong support even if Euroland is falling apart. :slight_smile:

Yep, already long from 1.3 - at be though as I don;t hold out much hope for this one. Still holding the short into the 1.28 - 1.26 area, which we might get in the next 2 weeks at this rate but it is definitely due some sort of pullback.