EURUSD monthly

News time now. Letz see … buy or sell?

Yeah men it sort of helps to look over someone else’ chart(s), to find even slightest similarity in methods, just to confirm one is in the right bush though using different cutlass… forums, see

Got shaken out of the other three, but g$ took home 70p at 2:1.

I’m shorting at 1.4485 SL:1.4560 TP1:1.4320 TP2:1.4180

let’s see how it goes :slight_smile:

It drilled from the bottom of the bear channel now straight through the roof of that channel. Are you serious going short is a good idea right now? I mean, a double bottom would have some charme. But I hardly expect a drop to 142. Just thinking aloud. :slight_smile:

I’m short at 1.4440 with my SL up at 1.4530.

I’m looking at the 1.4500-1.4550 range as no-man’s-land.

If the 1.4500-1.4550 area holds as resistance I’ll be looking a few hundred pip drop. If it gets broken I’ll switch teams and go long. :56:

Looks like we’re slightly in no-man’s land right now to me. Decent selling earlier - price couldn’t get past 1.45 so there’ll be stops not far past that. And there’s bound to be intra-day stops now starting under 1.4412. Remains to be seen which ones Asia wants to have a go after first. I’ve put a small limit order in in case they go after the lower stops first tonight as they look like easier ones to pluck. Cue E/U strapping on a rocket pack and shooting upward…

Well broadly we seem in agreement? Thats a first? LOL!!! Probably too early to tell for sure, but took a short EU at 1.4438 as my set up just signalled a short… would rather wait until London but what the heck. GU went short eight hours ago on a clear set up for me at any rate.

LOL aint that the truth! Past caring the Asian and just focus on the bigger up/down picture! LOL!!!

Broadly, yes. LOL! I am out of a long with a single pip digit loss. Because it broke a tl on H1/4. Clear bearish sign. Letz watch how far that will drop. :slight_smile:

Broadly will do me BC! :smiley:

EDIT: By the way… really nice to see you [B]d-pip [/B]… where you been? That weekend post, ‘Fractal Rock’… outstanding! Still has me LOL whenever I think of it! :smiley:

last night I got a small gain in Asia and again this morning, more like scalping than real trading. But yesterday I was set up waiting for a break on GU H4 chart and got some gains there… it was a good drop off the previous daily high. Oh by the way… pay no attention to the flat lines LOL

Nicely done sir. Caught some of the drop after the London Open myself but not a nice 160 pips like that.

Good afternoon! I see, you are modest. However, you must tell me one day what it is about this toaster, lol. :smiley:

Well, for a double bottom pick it would at least have to stop NOW, lol! I adapted the channel (if that is a channel at all) and if I take it for real it could tank more.

the good old days… LOL!
I still credit a large part of any trading success I might stumble into on the old “BB Bands and MA” thread. :slight_smile:

Quite the EU melt-down! I’m short from 1.4440, thinking about closing at 1.4140.

Maybe I’m crazy but I think there might be even more to the down-side below 1.4125.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see low 1.30s within the next month or two. Who knows after that… We may be seeing the end of the euro altogether. With Ireland telling it’s banks and investors they ain’t gonna get all their money back, who’s to say the Greek officials won’t respond to massive public pressure, and say the same? If that happens, we’ll be attending the funeral of the euro experiment.

Oh yea, the end of the eur is near, lol. Look at it MT. It’s still 40% more expensive than the usd. While it started at around 0.75 a decade ago. Greed is not good. Fear is not good. Panic is not either, lol. I’m not saying the eur will last forever. No fiat currency will. But look at how long the UDSSR / soviet union survived with way more economy problems and the same political agreement. More than 40 years! :wink:

I do not think the end of euro is near… maybe they just will ditch Greece …

New trading ideas… sell around 1.4260 and 1.4340 (SL at 1.4430) or a clear break of 100 DMA (below 1.4150)

Too risky to fade this trade…

There are large differences between the USSR’s ruble, and the euro.
Believe me, when the cracks start becoming more visible, this thing will unravel in a rapid pace.

And the cracks are there. The dismanteling will happen Egyptian style. Revolts from the streets as the austerity measures cause problems for one side, and the ones paying for it get sick of the costs.
In any society there is a very thin veil between civil
obedience, and total anarchy. Today’s uprising in Greece was the tip of the iceburg.

I’m not normally a doom and gloom person, but watching this situation closely over the last few years has made me bearish all things euro. Give it another year, and I’ll be bearish dollar. It can’t last this way either, but it still has some life.

There are too many economies evolving at different paces for the euro to stand as is for much longer. It can’t be “one size fits all” there. Until the EZ is one nation, one currency won’t ever be effective.