EURUSD monthly

Family bear is back. Hello and welcome. :60:

So, letz see if that sort of bull wedge delivers in its name. Watching tl pa until I get sleepy, lol.

i believe it will

4h is topping out… look for the pull back guys! Typical Asian… retest of S/R.

EDIT: Well thats officially OB in my book I’ll risk a short pending wake up call pre London! LOL!!!

Hey RC good to see your still around too !! I’m holding onto a 1.4220 long, I think the Euro is going to recover some more

Yea SDC, my breakout trade got triggered. Nice pips. Good nite together! :slight_smile:

I guess you mean 1.4[B]4[/B]20?

Well, I am out right now. I don’t squeeze the last pippipette out of my trades. I guess it will pull back a bit later. As RC also mentioned.

I think you should close out about now… Top points to you SDC…bound to be retest off the high especially given its the Asian. Could pick up a long later?

1.4220 long this morning courtesy of John F Elders MOEF indicator also known as iMax it gave me a short signal a few hours ago but I ignored it because PA was mostly flat and I was feeling bullish plus I had a 100 pip cushion to play with. Then it went bullish again couple hours later so i stayed with it.
I’ll post the indicator in a minute if your interested I coded it a little differently to iMax, In my indicator you can set periods and shift, in iMax you cant, if you set mine to 1 periods it has same signals as iMax.

Post it I’m interested. Shorted EU @ 1.4361, not looking for too many pips. Good to see you around RC

Heck a blast from the past to be sure! How you doing Scooby! LOL!!! This is my new home… until the thread dies out? Yep I’ll take those points on the Asian retrace till London then look see! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been doing good, still learning but I’m sure I always will be when it comes to Forex. Started live not too long ago, maybe a couple months, been doing well so far which is nice. Trading a mix of things, majority from ICT and his teachings, the rest from you. Overall they’ve been working well. Hopefully this thread lasts a while.

Here’s that indicator
red line is original MOEF line
the blue and yellow are phase shifted to make a crossover and weighted to separate them more for visibility.

parameters are
periods … the usual thing, set 1 periods for same signals as iMAX
shift …also the usual thing
weight … I just did that for visibility, the higher the weight the easier it is to see lol It should make no difference to the actual signals.

MOEF-2.zip (942 Bytes)

Cool, thanks SDC, something else to play around with when I feel the urge to over trade :stuck_out_tongue:

Take no notice SDC… he’s a wise ass! LOL!!! Often correct… but still a wise ass! :18:

Yeah lol you will over trade if you use it on the hourly like I did lol, its to whipsaw-ee for that I was just testing it over the past couple of days and threw in a couple of little trades and did pretty well really but I dont think I would trade off it all the time

Well those that took a short are 50+ up? Night all… untill London… down the mines again! LOL!!!

Dunno that London is gonna reverse this one.

I wasn’t home, and missed a PEACH of a short setup… Now just taking the coyote position… Outside the cave howlin’… I’ll find something I’m sure… Always happens doesn’t it?

Short at 1.4378, closed at 1.4328 +50 pips :slight_smile:

Good morning folks!

Oh you meant that as entry not target, sdc. Sry. I have that imax already on my radar. But not hourly. Use it since a couple of months. But not for itself. There are too many false signals even on the longer tfs.

A little more bullish on H1 than yesterday, indifferent on H4 now and the rest unchanged.

Well, I am not convinced right now it will go straight up. So I rather look for a short pullback move a little more down than A session. 14280 would be a nice price to kick some stops out and load some longs. Right? If not, watching for breakouts. :slight_smile:

Hmm, it didn’t come back. That is a warning sign. I am not even convinced to trade that breakout. High risk and low chance.