EURUSD monthly

Nothing news related I guess. You can trade it, but my system said don’t, so I watch. I assumed it will go down to the dpp and it did, but in hindsight it’s always easy, lol.

The reason why I think it is more difficult right now is that eur and usd together are at low prices this week in relation to other currencies, so there is a lot of indecision which currency to pick for going long. Those guys who start moving prices most look for undervalued/overvalued or extreme prices.

hindsight … i closed my short pos on fiber at 1.4400 … now im thinking why i even bothered today to open my PC … LOL

edit: since it broke friday lows. is it good idea to wait for retrace and go short again from 4240 ?! :15:

Shhh, don’t tell anyone butt, if you were not in by 4444 I think it is too late now. Also if you didn’t see this coming, well I guess you missed it. :27:

:)The Ever Flying Below The Radar VIPER:)

Don’t ask others what to trade, lol. The next opportunity is right around the corner. Never look back. Now I’m short of wise advice, lol. :wink:

agree 100% thats why i went scalp long for miserable 15pips profit :smiley:

Don’t ever call a profit miserable, because the profit might think you don’t like it at all, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

eurusd have to come back to 1,4477 again

me and my friend “profit” should be fine after i visit liquor store (behind corner) thanks to “her”… lolz :slight_smile: .
But without todays lesson i woulnt be trading that kind of trade next time !

guys remeber this number 1,4477,this is a key number,we will see soon in eurusd

You are steppin out big time Order :), lets see what happens.

The Ever Watching VIPER

Better you do, particularly in control zones without initial contact, lol.

Is Mrs. Viper back from hospital? I hope so. :slight_smile:

Well regarding 4444 you could also have jumped in at 4535 last week with a little more profit, lol.

On the daily it says fair value now at 4207.

Hi Bucks, you sound like you have a few hours under your belt, me I have a total of 0.00;). My cousins however, who flew strike Eagles in the first gulf war have loads.

Thanks for asking about Mrs. Viper, she is home and doing much better thanks for the thought. I normally don’t like to get into specifics of trading systems etc. due to NDA’s etc. but being on this site during my wifes incarceration :smiley: in the hospital helped keep me balanced believe it or not, I even made some money. So I decided to give back a bit, a way of saying thanks to the site owners.

As far as the 4444, yeah 45xx would have been nice, but I finally found a buyer, they bit on the 25th, during that huge headfake, it was funny to be selling when many, many where buying. Anywho I never change an entry, I have found that my first answer is usually right. Close the trade at 1 to 2.2 RR. A profitable trade that made money while I slept.

Yeah I agree with the 420x, it is interesting that weekly we are now stuck between 4000 and the 2010 high of 4433, depending on hub, you know more or less. I am really interested in seeing if Orderflow is right, it does appear that the channel is leveling out and tightening up, but we will see.

The Ever Patient And Waiting VIPER

Good afternoon Viper,

really happy your wife is out of hospital! :slight_smile: Yea, not 0 hours, but just a couple of a hundred. I just fly for fun across countries, so that’s not a profession and I hope nobody shoots at me, lol. I try not to fly in those MOAs, lol.

Well, that quad regression channel median dropped today a bit to 4201. Currently we have on the daily a ranging environment, so I am curious what the next move out will be. I still do expect more upside momentum, but who knows …

Nice bounce off the 4h lower trendline… right after 200 plus points on the drop. :wink:

Nfp today. Well, I made my 80 pips already. Have a nice weekend everybody. :slight_smile:

EU always stole my money… i’m trully newbe =="

price touched nicely 4H upper trendline so i expect retrace below 1.415 early next week. shame that i cant trade next week myself… rest of you guys have nice week !

(ps: maybe thanks to ECB (bonds) price will blow north from that trendline ?! … would it make sense somehow- i dont know- will see it when i come back)

fibo never lies…i will make a public petition,if someone has very knowledge about fibo please send me a pm,ict or other i will be waiting,the number i said few days ago wasnt luck…

bucks do you use fibs?my next livel in eurusd for above is 1,4537…

No. I use something what the big guys in the holy halls of banks use as well. I mean the really smart guys. Though, only for my manual trades. My bots use almost just pa and some other ingredients which are confidential as well. :wink:

If you want to be more successful than others, look for something what is rare. Not for something what knows every child. Fibbs work sometimes and sometimes not. As RC says: If you want a warranty, buy a toaster, lol. Not to say what is rare works all the time better. However, if you join the crowd, what do you believe you will get? What the crowd gets!