EURUSD monthly

and what is the smart guys use?you have the same target that i have but i use only a fibs tool…

Ask them, not me, lol. Go to a bank of your favor and ask if they show you how they make money with trading. I am pretty sure they will show you everything, lol.

I do not say fibbs won’t work. Fibbs work. Sometimes. As with all other tools. Trendlines, sr, etc. etc. :slight_smile:

I do not believe you have the same targets as I have. Every system is different. There are probably millions of systems out there.

bucks send me a pm with these smarts guy use hahahaha

I apologise for my absence… pressing personal issues… dam kids will be be the death of me!

So EU… whats the call? My monies on the bottom falling out? 1.43 easy? Thoughts? :wink:

Short from 1.4452… here’s hoping.

I took the short at 1.4445 after the rejection… and now I have moved my SL to 1.4395… also aiming for 1.4301 (break level)

We have a bullish sentiment and that’s why I am VERY careful with shorting right now. Exactly today when I thought that loooong line support became a resistance, whoopa it broke through. The all in all picture looks more bullish than bearish. We have at least a triple top now. I’d say it could go higher a bit. 145xx would imho be possible before a pullback or reverse.

Happy pips to you and everybody. :slight_smile:

“I dont listen to what the analysis is. I just look at the charts”

My mentor use to tell me this.

Someone pointed to me how EU was going to be a sell based on H4 and it stuck.

Missed a good 100 pip move today…

didn’t play as good as i was hoping but made some pips… unfortunately I was sleeping after the touch of the up trend line ( and good PA formation)… missed the same easy 100 pips as Nikitafx :frowning:

The charts are the essence of trading. That’s right. Analysts are good for a laugh. Every now and then.

My bots not even look at charts. Them look at statistical value. And they beat me in performance, emotion control and risk control with ease. The problem with looking at charts is: You can become too confident. You might see something and others see it as well and if too many traders see the same and it is absolutely 100% sure it MUST NOW GO DOWN, baboom, it goes up, because the guys at the dealing desks never sleep (at least not all together at the same time, lol) and if there are easy stop clusters to watch that’s a nice target for market makers.

I do not say to forget charts. As I said, it’s the best you can have if statistics trading is not what you do. However, I guess you make it right, because you try to trade on pa and with not much indicators. Pa is imho the best you can trade on charts. Because that’s what happens in the markets. Price and volume is the raw key to success. Everything else is just balls and whistles. I wouldn’t say indis are not useful, because it might helpful for some. Me included. However, the core of trading is pa.

Okay, my system says no today (and I am happy about that, because that was my gut feeling as well - stay at the sidelines), so I have some time to enjoy the late summer sun.

Nice pips to you! :slight_smile:

PS. Regarding missed moves. We miss A LOT of moves. If you consider all markets and all moves, traders miss 99% of the moves. So, nothing wrong here. I also missed that move down yesterday. I had a short and I was right. Sell at 14413. But as it was really a slooooow dance yesterday I just took 2 pips and went to sleep. I have time. I can wait. For the really good moves.

no luck for good pips today other then the 50 on smaller lots on GU.

The problem with my system is you only get one good entry a day most of the time.

So now im watching on the sidelines with a pop corn and a soda.

:stuck_out_tongue:

If you are as smart as those guys, you would already know how to trade like them. And if you are not as smart as those guys, the charts won’t help you, because you wouldn’t understant how them use it and what them are doing there. They don’t use holy grails. They use what everybody can use. They just use what is [U]rare[/U]. Plus them are banks. They are all [U]contrarians[/U]. Not contrarians in the sense of price, but contrarians in thinking. They have too much money already and they don’t need to look for 3 pips gain with a $120 account. If those words and some other things I write every now and then is no ringing bell to you, then I can’t help. Food for thought!

Happy pips to you! :slight_smile:

This is not a problem. This is an advantage. Good systems are there to help you to miss the statistical relevant losses. You have to understand that in hindsight it’s always easy to say: Oh, I was right. If I just had that trade, I would be xxx pips more rich now. Yeah, but what if the move went the other way? You should be proud of yourself you did what your system told you to do!

Cheers! No pop corn and soda, but a nice bordeaux on my wish list for the evening. I guess RC can drink a lot of it now in France and the really good one. :slight_smile:

Well, 145 broken now. I’d watch 14535 like a hawk now. If broken, that’s a HH at the daily. If not that’s a bearish sign. Cheers!

yes bucks,1,4533 exactly and then 1,4612 i would like to chat with you in private the numbers are the same,hehe for below i have 1,4293

I don’t llke chat at all if it goes to serious trading. That’s like those other fancy gimmicks like yt and all that flashing and quick stuff for the chicks. I am always open for questions at the forums.

Watch 14450 right now for below.

Broken to the downside. That whole move to 14517 smells now like an intraday breakout for stop fishing. Next level would be the dpp to check.

Hi Everybody:
I am a newbie so take this with a grain of salt, but at 6:00 and 8:45 the price cycled low - and then responded higher - On the 15m chart when compared to the Stoic there was deviations - Higher low but lower low on the Stoic - Is this what a deviation is - and if so was this a warning sign that it was going take a down turn?

Thanks

So its been you who been keeping it back at that level after the earlier break out ???

:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yes. Who else? Ha ha. :smiley:

No, I was sitting in the sun. No trades. Well, one exception. 2 pips I made gnahaha. Was stopped out quick. I do a little cowboy trading with my overleveraged free money account at my bucket shop there where I got all my money out now. So, I must be very careful there not to risk too much. I wanna grow that from $100 to $100000000000 in two weeks. Just kidding, lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont u put that as your thread title. Regardless of whether u make ur gazillion or not, rest assured your thread would hit a couple of million views by end of the week. :stuck_out_tongue:

Since you are homeless, we dont want to be crowding your spot under the bridge now… :smiley: