EURUSD monthly

bucks price reachs the price i said yesterday…we will see what happens but it promises…

Hmm, well if you take 14258 as 14293 then more or less, lol.

14293 was my long stop loss today. Albeit not because you mentioned it. Just what my system says. Made some nice pips today for my bag. Maybe I am then not homeless anymore, lol. :slight_smile:

Have a nice weekend everybody!

1,4354 is my take profit i am short…

Looking to the 4h… your short entry point looks reasonable, but I’m looking more to 1.45. But the very best as always Orderflowtrader!

Hmm, on the daily it looks like a nice bull wedge, no? Depends all on where your stop is, lol.

I got burned with some quick shorts today, but as part of my system, so that’s okay with me. There is a lot of uncertainty in the eurusd pair right now. If it closes anywhere above 14535 it is however a strong bullish signal. So, if I’d go short now I would put my stop anywhere around that level or higher, because there must be more stops at that level than water in the sea, lol. :smiley:

thanks robert my stop is above 1,45…i consider if prices goes above this number we must go long…

Nice call by the way. I’m currently shorting GU, EU too rangey for my taste.

1,4354 is my take profit and a good point for a bounce…

hey guys very late but finally price go to my target…i think i know some of these smart guys bucks :slight_smile: haha

Very good. It just didn’t bounce where you expected. On my price chart it bounced a little lower. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not the best time to trade in that mess.

Hmm, at least we got a peak above 14535. 14610 and 147 are the next meals on the menu. A la carte. :wink:

Long as of today, 4490, size.

The Ever Speculating VIPER

I c. H4 tl break rite?

I am flat. No signals from my system. I am just looking for a good deal with my overleveraged free account. For a few pipettes. Loss or profit, lol. :smiley:

Shhhhhhh, the sheep are listening :59:

The Ever Still Bound By NDAs VIPER

Okay, then it’s the do. :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

Good afternoon!

I made 20 pips yesterday out of a vsa ticket. Could have been 50 pips, but the fx god didn’t let me ride on that ticket further, lol.

Well, nfp-“junkies”, what’s up today? :smiley:

NFP was pretty much a bummer.

just 10 pips here…:frowning: no volatility… 1.4260 has been a magnet for price…

Hi Nikita! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I heard rumors that the herd expected it to go up or down. I mean the nfp numbers. Now it went nowhere and the herd is asking where the path to the slaughterhouse is and them don’t know, lol. :smiley:

Monday is labor day. I assume the most probability has a flat market at least until Tuesday. I’ll go fishing (for wisdom). Have a nice weekend everybody!

There is always opportunity for another 50 pips somewhere.

Never speculate. Always pays to wait for news to be over before capitalizing on it. Speculation will end at some point and the price will come back to natural levels.

Have a great weekend guys.