EURUSD monthly

430 pips??. Congrads. Havent had a personal best like that yet.

thanks…:slight_smile: I got a bit of luck in those 7 swings in the 1H chart…

[B]1.3940 is the level to watch now…[/B]

Here it’s 13964, but it will decrease a bit. Cheers!

Anyways, it bounced for now at the bottom of this flag channel. The top of the channel is at 144 around. Could also go to the top. Who knows? :smiley:

I hope he has a helicopter license, lol. :smiley:

Anyways, my bot made 30 pips today and that without reading any news, thinking, guessing, psycho babble, etc., lol.

heck… couldn’t be in my computer and missed that bullish pin bar in the 1H… I would have made 50 easy pips…:17:

Yunny my friend, no need to cry about it! There are always great opportunities. It’s better to miss one rather than being in a bad one; right!

Aloha! Merkel is now grasping at straws, relying upon Germany for Euro growth and stability; nonsense really. Eurozone will get crippled in the run up to Christmas; you watch and see (I’m speculating!!)

Cudda, wudda, shudda, best get used to it! :wink:

Now you can buy your own heli ben to print your own money, lol:

Who needs Ben’s money?

Surely not these guys

Master Tang, your links are inaccessible. Is it only me or are others having the same issue??

Finally if EUs dire situation comes to be reflected in the market and AU continues to hold its value then I am already imagining all the pips to be made on EuroAussie… :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi…

HUGE gap in E/U today… let’s see if it holds…

Greece may hold referendum on euro zone membership: report - Yahoo! News

Everyone wants to party…no one wants to stay back to clean up?

It’ll all come crashing down. Traders are so short sighted, it’s sickening.

Did I miss something?

Traders only trade what the market has to offer. They are by no means the market makers here.

Funny thing is, with all the worries and mayhem that’s going on in Europe just now, wouldn’t you be expecting the Euro to be worth about 2 cents right now? But it’s not. So why not ?

Because what we are seeing on the chart now is the current value of the Euro. Not after the mayhem has happened or after the dust has cleared.

Secondly we have to keep one other thing in mind. Euro might drop in value a tad bit if half baked economies like Greece fall out due to their own inability to tough it out. But it might come out even stronger when it has purged two or three of its weakest links. ( i know I am an idealist but hey the scenario is definitely in the cards )

1. The buck is not shining very bright either.

2. The fiber might be a political currency. Albeit one which is wanted by most countries as alternative currency in tandem with the buck.

3. Very few people on this planet calculate economically right. They know the price, but not the value. That’s why losers pay too much for almost everything on this planet. Most people calculate the price they had in mind before already. If they all would calculate the fiber right, it had already the relation 0.5 usd = 1.0 eur. Plus xau would already cost 10k usd and 20k eur.

However, after a couple of years it will all settle to the real price imho. Either while the buck will be printed like there would not be any tommorrow or it really droops that far. Who knows. I knew a couple of years ago that xau was way undervalued, that politicians fake the real inflation rate with funny tuned statistics and if you can locate such things you can make a lot of money with it. Just one trade for years: BUY! That’s where the old buy and hold strat works still perfectly. 25% roi so far every year on average for 12 years, if you had bought xau in 2000.

That was investment. If I look for trading I do not care if the fiber droops to 1/10 the value of the buck or rises to 10:1. I just look for my strategy to work on a day by day relation. Typically currencies don’t droop very quick in a few days. Every now and then you will hear that the fiber is going to zero in a few days. That’s why I do not look at tv anymore. I have some nice tale books in at the rack here, should I wish for that … :slight_smile:

Here’s an interesting viewpoint that obviously had a lot of research into the matter.

Doesn’t bode well for the EZ long term…