EURUSD monthly

Obviously. That’s why I didn’t find an entry up until now. :wink: I guess now it could go lower after some correction. Every support line broken.

However, that has NOTHING to do with those Greece smoke and mirror tactics. Look at the s&p and dj and all that. I knew if would drop further (stocks), because on the weekly there are clear hs patterns like in 2007 and we are definitely in a middle of a recession. Whatever your prefered talking head babbles with his faked statistic numbers.

Please don’t tell me they buy all dollars now because it is a safe h(e)aven, lol. :18:

Yes, you’re right. Intensifying Euro debt crisis had NOTHING to do with the Euro dropping nearly 1000 pips. Sweet Jesus…

400 billion of borrowed money backing the Dollar at the moment.

When that numbs out it fly up faster then you can place orders I guess.

1.3737 is my fav entry to go short, may be to near 1.3. I think this rect. shape doesn’t resist. Greece is a champ!! However chinease Zoros!!:18:

Hmm, all opinions aside there is the fact that after 3 days it has still no closing price below the flag channel.

Was walking pass the telly yesterday at around 10.30 pm GMT +8 and had one of the American news channel ( dont know if its CNBC or something ) that even had a chart of the Euro USD up and the “prediction” is Euro might hit 1.328 because Angola or Angkor Wat or someone had decided to …i dont know what they decided but there you go.

Another nugget from the experts.

Now that right there is just plain funny, a shake of the rattle and a bottle of the finest Bookers Bourbon for you my friend. I did fix your quote a bit.

The Ever Laughing At Anal Ists VIPER :35:

The “experts” really need to stop acting like forex is equal to equities with regard to trade planning.

Forex trades generally aren’t “buy and hold” Buffet style.
I think the SNB just proved that statement to be fact. I wonder how many accounts went up in smoke when they did that intervention against the euro.

Take opportunities as they come, direction isn’t important, taking profit is.

ABC… [B]A[/B]lways [B]B[/B]e [B]C[/B]losing.

Don’t rue the missed rest of the move. Take profit where it’s offered, and don’t look back. This is a hit and run operation for the most part, as where it is, it will be there again. But most people are in so deep with lot sizes, there’s no room for error.

Those “experts” aren’t quite that bright most of the time.
There’s a few I listen to from a fundamental standpoint. Reggie Middleton, and Kyle Bass come to mind, but the guys that do most of the yakkity yak stuff on the tele don’t have a clue. I’m generally watching SpongeBob Squarepants when trading. Mr Krabs has a better idea of the way the market works.

Of course this is all my opinion. Which counts for almost nil as well:D

Cannot agree with you more.

I mean trading the H 4H and D TF charts dont really need to know what the experts are saying.

I am in for 20 to 50 pips a pop. I dont know what that has got to do with what the experts think of Euro.

Yeah, some guys do [B]hope[/B] for parity now, lol. I just look at my charts. I do let primary my bots play with a profit and if they made some I do risk some of the profits based on what I see and not what I hear. Getting better and better there, too. What I can see the flag channel is not right left (no close outside - the same issue what was at 145 before) and it bounced at the bottom. Letz see what happens.

Seems you were almost right so far with that retrace to 140. :slight_smile:

Fx is a statistics business.

And you thought I would put my mouth where my money is…:stuck_out_tongue:

Didnt buy till yesterday evening and that too for a quick 50 pips and then again 50 today. That too after looking at the H4 range.

It all will look good on hindsight. Ask me to bet on my own analysis the other day and go for a long and that would be another story altogether!.

Euro Aussie is a nice pair. Good pip load and not many whiplashes. Might want to have a look at pairs like that when things become too crazy on the main pairs.

just lost 50 pips in that move in E/U :49: why nobody tell me when central banks are going to intervene the market?? :smiley:

I stick to just one pair. Eurusd. Beside of my xau trades. The reason is that I do rather specialize on one pair. As long as I am going to be profitable, why change that? Eurusd has one big advantage: Huge liqui. Right now it might not be very important with my small lots, but I am planning for the marathon and not for the sprint. :wink:

Oh well, I missed that big move eurusd for 3 seconds. Ha ha, I really was ready to buy. I just looked at another indi for confirmation. Well, got some scalping pips before and after the move. Better than nothing and happy with what I made so far. :slight_smile:

Ps.: Regarding money and mouth, I try to do what I tell, but at least I put my money protection at first. If things change I do not see any reason why I should be stubborn just for the comfort of somebody else? Plus then there is a difference between an opinion, even if it’s right and a trade with exact stop, entry and target. Everybody is responsible for his/her own trades. I didn’t buy either. The reason is that I do have an opinion, but I do not trade on opinions itself all the time. I see me still as newbie and I would be a fool if I wouldn’t see me like that. So, I am still learning and analyzing. Why risking my account on opinions if my bots make money anyways?

LOL…i was chatting with FX280 and we were talking about a buy,…even had the support marked for…waiting for the H1 candle to end cause its going to be a new candle on H4 also… so there I am looking at that red line and thinking we have another 50 pips minimum to boot and smack on the hour it just flies…

Not ninja enough to do that thingy with the mouse and icons…

further more didnt know what the spread was going to be.

My EU set up has been screwed thanks to the news…

Now back to looking at new support and resistance and wait for it to play it out!

:frowning: I was in a short trade…after the failure of the 1.3830 area, PA was going south, i was already 15 pips in the black and ready to move my SL to B/E…left the screen for 2 minutes and bang!! -53 pips :48:

Seems this move will not last long… the problem is not liquidity but solvency

Now, I just wait for things to settle a little bit :slight_smile:

If you take a suggestion from a rookie: Don’t sell at bottoms (even if it’s a temporary bottom) and don’t buy at tops other than for scalping with tight stops. Eur is down 700 pips and undervalued on D1 and H4. Okay, it WAS undervalued on H4, lol. The big pockets buy when it’s in relation to sort of past day/week/month(s) undervalued and sell if it’s overvalued. That’s why those quick and big moves happen. The most of big pockets don’t trade, they invest! That bad news shakeout in the last days was a big waving flag already that at least a temporary bottom was made. I just didn’t know how far it would go up.

Plus then all the time expect everything can happen. As you can see price can spike in a fraction of a second a couple of a hell of a lot of pips. If some more would not have missed by a few seconds to take a long a little earlier like Nikitia, I and some others it would have spiked even more, lol. :wink:

Lol! I had already the order window open. It just needed an “enter”. Anyways, could also go the other way around. In hindsight …

More moves to come and I am up more than 20 pips for today with little risk. Which is not bad at all. :slight_smile:

Well I don’t think I was selling in a bottom… so far I haven’t found the definition of bottom :slight_smile: (if you now what I mean)

I was just sticking to PA in 1H, got a medium signal to sell… good for about 30-50 pips and played it, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose

Then those 50 pips just bring down to +430 pips the gains this week…

Well then you do not lose much. Congrats for those many pips this week! :slight_smile:

It’s at least a temporary bottom on H4 and D1. Because we are up more than 400 pips from 135 around. If you look at shorter tfs, that’s another story, though. Plus if your systems tells you something then it’s right: Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. Not better here. I just try to look for some other setups which I could trade by hand in addition of my bot trades. So, I do in general rather look at buys if there is a bottom and at shorts if there is a top. I may get fewer trades, but I do not lose too much, because those setups have a higher probability than buying at tops, selling at bottoms or doing anything in the middle of nowhere. Plus fewer trades means less commission expenses.

Frankly, I also did not expect this spike, because we are already 400 pips above the bottom. I was just looking for a few scalping pips when I had that order window open. Would just have been a nice additional pips, lol. We are still undervalued on D1, but I do rather like to scalp a little pips here and there. 3 pips a day on average seems not much, but with compounding and little risk it is more than enough. Better than greed, huge wins and huge drawdowns after that.

Based on this article: The Associated Press: Dollar access no long-term fix for Europe’s crisis a move back to the mid 1.40s is the most likely course of action.

Our hero Heli Ben!

Save the too big to fail crowd, and now propping up the ECB’s mess. at least for a little while

He’s da MAN!