EURUSD monthly

I’m quite certain your bot opened long for an entirely logical reason… sadly lacking in mine! :D:D:D

Not a big believer in the more common chart patterns i.e. head and shoulders, and the like. But if price makes a solid break of 1.3400, that would be a damn near perfect cup and handle on the 1 hour chart…

That’s not an everyday one to see.

Euro needs to have some solid closes below 1.33/1.3295 for any further bearishness…

I think the bear is on the dollar side at this point.

I go long at 1.3400 unless something changes between now and then… Like for instance, it doesn’t get there:D

1.34 is where all the recent offers came in. :eek:

I hope there ain’t none left then:D

I may not make it anyway. Gettin’ sleepy, and a lack of momentum is a bad thing.

I’ll probably wake up tomorrow ticked off about it. LOL

Were into the down cycle on the 1h Zigzag [B]MT[/B], you can grab a few hours! LOL

I love this smell of profit in the morning. :smiley:

The same setup was on the G/U, so I jumped in there instead.

Up 40 and climbing.

Gonna lock some in, move my stop up to B/E, and see if it’s got legs.

Nice breakout so far.

Sleepy time!

And congrats Bucks! Give your bot a Paulaner Oktoberfest for it’s efforts!..

Better yet, drink it yourself:D

Prempted that by 10 mins… that cost me 20 pips off the bottom line. :mad:

Thanks Master!

Yeah one Kristallweizen please, but not in the morning. Not for my bots but me, because they would make only loss then while drunk, lol. :smiley:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

oops?
:eek:

No oops.

And no trade on the euro.
Total lack of momentum…

The cable was very polite though:D

Cool.
I don;t trade breakouts too often but like you I need a pattern or momentum. I just usually find it dangerous going long at highs.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Choppy price action as it neared 1.34, and sleep kept me out of it.

Quite a crossroads here. The 4 hour is bouncing of the high side of the middle Boll, and the daily is hitting it’s head on the bottom of it.

goes back to sitting on hands:stuck_out_tongue:

My instinct right now would be short on EUR/USD, the Daily gives a nice trendline.

I’m long from 1.326
Sometime tomorrow it will be higher than it is right now.

All looks quite bearish to me now on the 4H and Daily - especially with the Daily continuing downward in that nice channel it’s been in and heading down toward the Outer BB. All kind of looks clear for a run down to near 1.31 if I had to guess.

But I’m not confident enough to trade it. Market is completely schizo right now and seems to seize on any old thing for a mad run in some direction before screaming the other way again a few hours later. I guess it’s a reflection of the HFT algos in the stock markets churning away like crazy turning risk on and off with each new signal.

Short from 1.3375 and ten in a row 1h HA candles have been absent of an upper wick… pretty solid bear PA. However, last two hour candles have left a ‘V’ so exited and went long at 1.3253… I know counter trend and risky but I can monitor watch! :smiley:

This is the joy of trading - we can all look at the same chart at the same time and still find shades of opinion on what is the best play! I won’t go countertrend, and have a short order that might or might not fill overnight. Good luck with it, though, I can see where you are coming from.