F*** Boris March

whilst I do not accept your premise - just out of curiosity - what exactly WAS she calling them ? :roll_eyes
And please cite your reference :slightly_smiling_face:

Apparently Boris is taking a fortnight off - “self-isolating” despite already having “had it”

It looks Bad for Brexit and indeed for the UK - we’re going to have to tell them NO - again !

I am beyond relaxed when it comes to UK-EU trade agreements. Neither party involved will be able to return home and confess that cross-Channel trade is abolished. After that, its just a matter of give and take over cost.

The media are just loving this whole soap opera but barring a staple food shortage I’m not sure the man on the street could care less.

For some reason BP un-hid you from me - but now have managed to fix that.

As for the name calling - you are reasonably accomplished in that field - so either read the British press or google it.

Anyways - no point in your answering me even if you use capitals or expanded, coloured, highlighted text - I’ll never get the dubious pleasure of reading it.

Take care :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do wish that when quoting me you would actually quote the post including the ‘sense’ of the post - to wit ;

Peace be with you :slightly_smiling_face:

Sadly it’s not looking too good !

This is Probably a mistake !

We are getting close to leaving - One way or teh other - perhaps you’d like to hear a discussion without the left-wing bias of what the situation is now.

“She is preparing to be Queen of the Ashes”

“He’s still got time to mess it all up…”

S0…this is where you all come to argue

Sometimes we have to take a critical view !

Hmmm - I think Gonzalo might have something here - In fact I would take it a little further and wonder whether Boris might actually be conspiring with them ?

In order that is to Tell us that he Needed to Make a really excessive set of capitulations - "To SAve us "

We’ll see !

It looks as though we’re gonig to get a “deal” - but meanwhile Macron (France) is playing silly buggers and marooning masses of Eu lorry drivers in England for Xmas ! :roll_eyes:

That berk Verhoffstat tweeted today ;

However Martin Daubney (ex MEP - Farage wise ) was up to Speed and Tweeted back ;

Love it !

Well the “Deal” came through Xmas Eve
Headlines Look good - But the Whisky goes back in teh cupboard.

It looks like a “BRINO” (Brexit In Name Only) - if I ever heard of one

I’ll report Back when we know more from others

What took all the freaking time ?

I’m worried about what exactly the regulatory alignment means and how that might restrict competition between the UK and the EU in years to come in fields perhaps not even thought of as significant on Christmas Eve.

If it turns out this has not been resolved, we will see a continuing campaign for a no-commitments relationship with the EU plus a continuing Re-join campaign. The net result of these opposing forces will be a failure of the UK to advance independently.

It seems Regulatort alignment is not an issue - Fisheries Are - and there are masses of “Committees” to “oversee” stuff - But Nigel is ok and Bill Cash is ok The ERG are ok - so it seems there is some actual merit in the Treaty. - Nothing for Financial services - does seem like a massive oversight on our part - But we’ll see how that Pans out !
Here’s what Nigel had to say a couple of hours ago.

1 Like

Well - We’re FREE (ish) :rofl:

Been Independent for 20 minutes - now we have just over half an hour to wait for New Year - Hope 21 is better than 20 !

1 Like

The United Kingdom remains the United Kingdom.

And so, after just a minute’s thought, England can remain English, Scotland Scottish, Wales Welsh and Northern Ireland Irish.

1 Like

Six lorries turned away at Holyhead this morning - incorrect paperwork - UK exports bound for Ireland.

So much for HMRC’s softly softly approach - that’s how I remember customs at work back in the old days - slightest error and back you go.

How we in Britain treated EU lorry drivers stranded here because of French bloody mindedness !

How our EU “friends” treated Our Lorry drivers through Their bloody mindedness

Sometimes we just KNOW that we did the right thing !

Scottish fishermen now landing catch in Denmark (EU) to get around Brexit rules.

The Scottish Fishermen’s Federation actively campaigned for Brexit.

I will not bother to link to the story of Welsh fishermen exporting to EU except to quote one:
"Every bag of mussels has to have its own documentation." (there were 41 bags in one small consignment)

Time perhaps for the UK to eat it’s own fish?

Scottish fishermen ‘sailing to Denmark to land catch’ - BBC News