F*** Boris March

As I heard the other day - a load of “people in white Tee shirts” beat the ■■■■ out of some of them the other day as they got off a train.

Also as I understand it the “political leader” of HongKong seems to be the main driver of “Integration”

However I’m sure that China will eventually take “the necessary action” !

I know mate - I’ve been rooting about in “Stuff” for a few years now and fairly recently found “an explanation” which is what the “lecture I was listening to” last night was about.

I guess it has as yet not fully affected you in SA - just yet ? Is “Feminism” rife over there yet like it is in the rest of the "Western World ?

That seems to be a fairly reliable “Leading indicator” of the process.

It seems "the radical ‘Left’ (Actually that’s too simplistic) have taken control of the “Democrats” and as we see from the antics of “The Squad” any “Moderates” remaining in those parties are terrified for their own positions !

President Trump - is fully aware (I’m sure) and is using the knowledge to enhance his chances of re-Election - More Power to his elbow !

I’m pretty sure the Election of President Trump - Like “BREXIT” and the Biggish Conservative Vote in Australia are demonstrations that, whilst they may not be sure WHAT is happening, are proofs that the populations of moderates in the “West” have observed that “SOMETHING” is happening, Something they damn well don’t like ! We are Beginning to “Wake up” (Red Pill - if you like !)

They already started retaliating. Tonight they started with a big currency devaluation vs USD and EURO to gain a competitive advantage again.

This will last a while and going to get answered by the EU and US with stronger import tarifs.

For now it was only the US battling china, it seems the pendulum is shifting and the EU (biggest single market in the world, 2 times china and 1,2 times USA) is making up its mind on future actions.

My example re Dolly is to show that the infrastructure between NI and GB already exists.

It came into being because of Foot & Mouth and BSE - a ‘border’ had to be created down the Irish Sea to protect the NI farming industry.

So you might ask why did the DUP not oppose this border? - reason is that there is a large support base from farmers for DUP.

So if a border already exists - then simply expand it to include ordinary goods in addition to livestock, incorporate that into a free trade deal with the UK - so there would be no tarrifs for anyone - as is the case now.

It’s a win win - the UK gets to leave the EU (with no GB backstop) and gets a free trade deal, NI gets the border problem resolved everyone is happy.

Hmmm…everyone happy? - now there’s a thought.

And in the example I quoted, who gets to collect the 12% import tariff and send it to Brussels ? The vet ?

Cletus Delroy Spuckler

1 Like

That’s the thing about ‘Free’ Trade deals - they mean tariff free - no 12% for EU/UK/NI.

Another funny thing - the EU recently mentioned that this shape of agreement is on the table - so a PM with a working majority could exit EU immediately.

Imagine this - early October the PM says to the UK electorate 'the EU will not budge, I want out and out by the end of the month - preferably with a deal. So I’m calling an election - I want you to back me - out by Oct 31 if you back me.

So the leave voters will not wish to split the vote - bye to Brexit party. The remain vote is split lab/lib

The PM gets his majority - now he can leave as promised - but with a free trade deal in his back pocket to boot - and all by Oct 31 as promised.

He’ll be PM for at least another 10 years if he pulled it off.

Wonder has he thought it?

1 Like

2 Options as far as I see - GATT 24 - temporary “Free Trade” whilst the “Deal” is being negotiated - relies on EU Cooperation in asking WTO to implement.

“Norway ++ ?” - or was it “Canada ++” ?

Anyway - anything that allows us to “do our own deals” across the world, whilst still “Being friends” trade wise with EU is ok with me !

And it MUST return Lawmaking and fiscal powers to the UK Govt - even tho’ the useless B*ggers are scared to death of “the responsibility”

Also we need to be “Out” of any commitment to “bale out” EU Banks and Governments financially in case of a “crash”

What you seem to be saying is that we could import clothes into the ukfrom say India without charging the 12% tariff they would automatically generate - then re-export them to Eire, or even France etc without the 12% kicking in - thereby undercutting the Protectionist measures already in place ? :grinning:

Why then do we need a “Border” in the Irish Sea ? Something I would personally Not want to see - and I’m sure teh Voters in Northern Ireland would feel rejected if that was put in place ! Still very unsure that is acceptable - irrespective of previous (and logical) Quarantine type measures against animal disease based purely on pragmatic considerations.

I know Barnier has said that “May” never even asked for one - or mentioned “No deal” :roll_eyes:

I’m not sure “Boris” could rely on the voters to abandon the BREXIT Party in sufficient numbers for him to win ANY Seats. If he went "Election before us leaving !

As I see it his only hope f beating the BREXIT Party is AFTER exit.

The UK should by now know there wont be any “+” or “++”

Why does the UK expect a preffered threatment to other nations?

UK had a preffered threatment, with discounts to everything, including to not having to adopt many EU rules. Thats past. That was while the UK was in. Now there wont be any “+” and “++” anymore.

We’re leaving - simple as :cocktail:

1 Like

Youre leaving. “++” for that from the EU

No - out means out - that’s the deal - UK will not be a member of the EU, the trade deal will not be WTO or GATT - it will resemble what is happening now - free trade.

There is zero advantage for either side with WTO or GATT - the only problem likely ahead would be on standards - if UK were to diverge (lower standards) then country of origin would raise it’s head when a company would export from GB to EU.

Those problems would be well down the line and like all problems there are solutions.

Would there be a price to pay? - Yes it would mean UK opening it’s market to EU and vice versa.

There is no way either of us can forecast the outcome of negotiations @peterma and that’s fine with me.

As long as we can trade freely with the rest of the world and set our own Laws and Fiscal policy. As long as we are not “Bound” to bale out Failures of EU Banks or “Member States”.

I can live with a “No Deal” in the first instance.

If the EU wants to sulk - We’ll just drink Australian Wine instead of French and Run Japanese Cars instead of German. :sunglasses:

they wont be any cheaper.

80% of brittish car components come from france germany and italy.

japanese cars are not beeing manufactured in the UK but in turkey (nissan, UK right now, soon as well turkey or hungary or romania), which is in the EEA, which means UK cant make deals with turkey, rest in hungary and romania.

brittish cars will be more expensive for brittish citizen, japanese cars will be more expensive for brittish citizen, european cars will be more expensive for brittish citizen. in the end brittish cars will increase in price the most, as parts imported to the UK get 10% tax on, and if you export the car another 10%, which means there will be less demmand for brittish cars in europe (biggest market for brittish cars) as they will be around 19% more expensive than right now. you can drive american cars, but id prefer a horse over american cars, makes less dirt and consumes less fuel.

or uk can devaluate its currency to parity with euro, or even less would be necesarry, to not have workers layed off and the export still at least a bit competitive.

this would mean, a 20%+ devalution of currency that the UK falls from 6th biggest economy in the world to number 10, 1 spot before russia, 2 behind italy.

currency devaluate thou makes food imports for the uk more expensive which means that inflation rises and the spending power of uk citizen falls drastically. tv phones computers imported from asia rise in price at least 20% +10% import tax under WTO rules= 32% food rises 32% medicine rises 32%

UK banks having no passport rights in EU which means they instantly lose 80% of their clients, unless they move headquarters into paris frankfurt madrid or dublin (and a lot of jobs put of london with them).

men the list goescon forever and my finger is lazy typing on phone today.

anyway to sum it up: enjoy the no-deal-brexit cake

1 Like

We’re Leaving :cocktail:

GET USED TO IT !

im used to it. everybody is used to it. its the UK thats brexiting at the door but cant seem to find the way out.

get that in your head.

1 Like

Then why are you even “On” this thread ?

We’re Leaving :cocktail:

because you, as usual, spread a huge amount of missinformation and i like to correct it.

i told you several times, stop lieing and stop spreading false facts and youll get rid of me (which you hope for since day one)

1 Like

and by the way, your thread would be death long ago if i didnt enter it and gave conflicting views and facts to talk about.

so be glad about it.

i cant immagine what a boris love parade this would have been without me interfering in your bojo bromance somewhere from post 40 or so.

1 Like

Au contraire ! You have taught me a LOT ! about postmodernist indoctrinated methods of argument !

.(Not that you even KNOW - that’s what you are demonstrating of course ! :wink:)