F*** Boris March

if you want to say something, use your own words for a change. i have never watched even 1 video you posted ever since i saw you the first time.

if you cant say it with your own words, then it doesnt matter.

i wont watch any of your 2-hours brabling of some random people on a random youtube video for you to make a POINT WHICH YOU COULD WRITE IN 2 sentences.

i dont have time for that. structure your arguments/deabtes/talks in an effective way, dont waist peoples time with videos which contain little to zero information.

nobody with a life has time for that.

1 Like

Precisely so !

Precisely so !

That is where we of the “Enlightenment - Modernist” way of viewing the world as though “facts”, objective truth and a belief in reality had some validity as evidence, score against those who just use words as weapons ! and deny reality - We actually DO consider the contrary view before forming a considered opinion !

There is a saying that “They get angry when you’re close to the truth” - that is one of teh reasons you follow me about trying to disrupt threads I appear on and trying to browbeat me into silence. :rofl::rofl:

you are so funny considering that in this thread you did not deliver even 1 fact, and what you though you deliverd has been proven wrong. on the contrary i brought you facts only.

do you live in illutions or what is your issue?

you sound like a small kid in elementary school, i tell you “bring facts” and you answer 2 posts later “no, no you bring facts”.

honestly, you keep finding new lows, its hillarious.

i think ive waisted enough time with you, several fx-men honanry members have warned me to not waste my time on you. i didnt listen, i should have listened.

i thought i must correct your false facts so people dont get as weird as you and actually believe in the things you are brabbling wrong, day in and day out, but as the matter of fact now i see that only a person with a very limited mind can actually listen to you and think that anything you say is correct or true.

98% people know what bullcrap you are spreading, so no more need for me to correct you. i gift you the 2% who listen to you.

now have your last word, i know you need to have the last word for your mental/soul peace. this was mine.

It will be interesting over the next few weeks to observe whether you actually have the self respect - even to consider whether you HAVE been Indoctrinated or whether you stick to your injected “Narrative”

Sleep well !

[PS - I commend that video as a starting point - It is good that we “know ourselves” - consider it a gift ]

No deal has become a political argument whereas it is or at least should be a commercial argument.

Imagine that the word ‘deal’ is replaced with ‘trade’. In that case it would be Aussie wine.

But why should I import from say Japan when I can get similar manufactured products from Italy - right now I get them in half the time with a fraction of the shipping costs and zero bureaucracy .

With WTO I will have 2 choices - pay the tariffs and import from Japan or pay the tariffs and import from Italy - both cases with a mountain of paperwork.

Why, as a commercial entity would I urge my Govt to strike a no tariff deal with Japan but not with Italy - it makes no commercial sense.

Sadly I suspect economics have taken a back seat - the PM did comment using an expletive f*** business only last year.

Btw - see he’s doing a round of the hospitals - always a good photo call pre-election.

You’ve highlighted an ironic contradiction in the Brexit process. The UK never maturely decided if we wanted EU membership for economic benefit or for political benefit. It was never convincingly cleared up during the referendum campaign. It stands to perfect reason we today don’t know what we want out of leaving, economic gain or political gain.

1 Like

Enjoy your drink “Mr Brexit”

I’m sure your mate Donald will “take care” of things

Well there is plenty happening - with Matt Hancock Saying it is now impossible (time wise) for Parliament to prevent a “No deal” and Dominic Grieve saying “Oh yes it is” - but without detail.

The Government, The EU and the “Irish” are all looking at the “No Deal” and Virtue signalling that It won’t be OUR Fault.

Attention has turned towards the Potential “No confidence vote” which would need them to “GAng up on Boris” AFTER CORBYN (Nobody else can do it) Proposes such a vote in theory.

However there is much dispute as to what such a vote would mean in practice and though there are many “News Vids” on theses things, I’ll put up “Taylor again” with his summary of the Brand new “Gina Miller threat” of legal action against Boris. And his view of the “Fixed Term Parliament Act” which appears to give the defeated PM 14 days to “root around” to see if he can get some more supprt before having to resign and call a General Election ! This automatically Sacks all the MPs. - That would mean that we left automatically whilst Parliament was closed and the “MPs” had been sacked pending the Election. (But not the “Government” - which I take to mean the Cabinet)

Anyway I expect it will just be a game of “Chasing your tale” and copious doses of “Project Fear” for a while now.

Nigel Farage has gone on holiday for a coupleof weeks - probably wise !

So here is Taylors view

And by way of a little light relief - George Galloway speaking on RT about “Crazy Boris” :smile:

Interesting article here

Good news for the Conservatives

An example of the Sun article two posts up perhaps ?

Apparently he’s going to go stomping up to the front door of the Palace and demand that she makes him Prme Minister - If’n the Remoaners manage to get a vote of No confidence in Boris’s Govt !

Nutter ! :wink:

French Fishermen are going to Blockade the French Ports to prevent any seafood being shipped over - UNLESS - they get Free and unfetterred access to British waters apparently !

Looks like we’re going to be eating more fish then ! :sunglasses:

THat sell out of British Fishermen by our Politicians has Centimated our Fishing and processing Industries already - The Realistic estimates is that taking back control of our OWN waters stands to increase Jobs and incomes to the tune of £12 Billion per year once they revive.

Anyhow as Taylor says

"Everyone wants to Boss the Brits about ! " :rofl:

We’re leaving ! :cocktail:

Once we’ve decided to leave and once we’ve left, we have to follow that policy of economic independence to the hilt. I’m never going to be sure whether Brexit or EU membership would be better for us in 25 years’ time but what would definitely scupper our success would be half-measures and compromises and accommodations and fudge.

PS: Big example of that would be Theresa May’s Brexit deal.

1 Like

Nobody can forecast the future that well as you say - Que sera sera !

I agree with you. and I just hope the “Boris” is NOT going to patch up that Surrender treaty of May’s and try to get it through as though it was a “Deal” - That will be a disaster for everyone including IMO The Conservative Party !

1 Like

You’ve got to be friggin’ kidding me? Get out now!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Interesting rumour.

1 Like
1 Like

I read the whole thing and have no idea what their explanation is but you can’t argue with Snopes!

1 Like