F*** Boris March

Wasnt an analysis at all :grin: only pointed out which asset will ouperform in both scenarios. If it goes up the dow will be stronger if it goes down the dow will be stronger (dax weaker dipping deeper).

Im only talking daily candles here anyways.

Would make perfect sense for posts about trading getting deleted in bp.

1 Like

Now isnā€™t that a fact!!! LOL!!!

You going to help me see if my live streaming is working or not (sometime this week)???

sure just tell me how i can help u

1 Like

Simple. Once itā€™s set up Iā€™ll just give you the YouTube link and you can go watch and tell me if everything is clear and nice and if the audio is up to scratch. Thatā€™s it.

Now shops. Chat just now. Otherwise I miss the open. And I now pay a lot of money to NOT miss the open!!! LOL!!!

hokay no problema

1 Like

Iā€™m back.

Hey thanks.

Lemme tell you: this line is SO fast I can tell you NOW where the S&P will close TOMORROW!!! LOL!!! I get information from the Internet before itā€™s even been THOUGHT of let alone PUBLISHED!!! LOL!!!

Suppose the novelty will wear off soon enough though. But never had this before. Real nice.

I should have set it up today but thereā€™s not enough time now. But maybe later in the day.

what line? u mean ur internet connection?

Yeh. They FINALLY installed my new supa-dupa Fiber line yesterday. +100 up and +100 down unshaped.

Probably nothing fantastic to YOU (all). But new to me.

There was a +200 up and +200 down unshaped option. But given that a standard Ethernet card only runs at 100 thereā€™s no point.

Point is that TradeStation and all the market data with my live account open was battling a bit when the markets started taking off I noticed. And oddly enough: itā€™s cheaper per month than the other POS Mobile Wi-fi that Iā€™ve had up until now (although just downgrading that now but will keep it as a backup just in case) (trading with big lots, 5m charts, and no stops: cannot take a chance of the line going down).

And you fast start seeing which SITES are slow (as opposed to blaming your own PC or Internet connection)!!!

1 Like

nah, depends where you are. in croatia i have a 1200 line but in germany the system is pretty old and not updated, there i have 100 line at max- even thou they advertise 500 lines, when you test em you never get more than 100 in reality. malta is good too makes several hundred lines.

other countries i can comment only on mobile internet, not fix lines.

now hurry up, youll miss the new york opening

1 Like

I am already out!!! LOL!!!

Oh man. Today of ALL days I should have been set up for this live streaming fun. The perfect open trades.

Anyways. Thatā€™s my starter for the day.

Funny. Iā€™m feeling better already today!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

nuuiicee, i havent made a trade inn2 weeks or so :joy:

Add some moreā€¦

You JUST cannot beat this stuff Iā€™m tellinā€™ ya.

And that is MORE than my own quota for the day (+897.10 by my calcs.)

Hereā€™s the difference:

Note where the ticks opened on TradeStation i.e. RIGHT at the bottom of their range at the open. And at the time price was at a pivot (S3 as a matter of fact on the S&P). So you jump in long. Now one could say ā€œalright but youā€™re just trading pivotsā€. Thatā€™s true BUT for ONE thing: look at the last bar where priced reversed. The ticks get you out BEFORE that reversal. And you would not go long or jump in UNLESS the ticks were at an extreme (otherwise you run the risk of jumping in too early).

Anyway. Not boasting. Point is: I want to live stream this stuff. And who knows: maybe I convert some yet!!! LOL!!!

And I actually have NO idea why on THIS thread!!! Sorry. Iā€™ll move the stuff over to mine shortly.

1 Like

+1200!!! Alright. So you can see whatā€™s GOING to happen NEXT MONTH!!! LOL!!!

Aside from the Croatian woman: makes a good case for me to move to Croatia!!! LOL!!!

Didnā€™t realize you were such a traveller!!! You seem to get around (I say that in the nicest possible way!!! LOL!!!).

Yeh. Iā€™ve had this fixed wireless (or whatever) for a while now. Was fine for a few months (+/- 50 download and about +/- 5 upload). But then they started throttling at peak times which just HAPPEN to be right in the middle of my trading day. So problem.

And that my friends: concludes an over 1K day!!!

Now on my fourth Stella. Which I deserve. In my opinion. Of course. Doesnā€™t happen often. So ā– ā– ā– ā–  it. Just got in the mood today I guess.

Where is everybody??? Iā€™m getting lonely here now.

On a bicycle tour here

Thanks for flipping it. Nearly fell off of my chair when you first posted it (but it looks odd now with the black lines so flip it back).

Damn nice pic. that. Very clear.

Where is that???

1 Like

remember them old cams with films in them? i do. (i bet some here remember still the time when only way to make a pic was by drawing it for hours)

those damn smartphones have pretty good cams by now. time flies by.

its in germany, some no-name city 130km south of frankfurt.

in germany you have such statues on every corner pretty much. but this one is nice as its really big. 17 meters high, doesnt seem that big on the pic.:smiley:

1 Like

Oh yes. I was nuts about photography in a previous lifetime (well: when I was at school). Used to use the bathroom as a darkroom (drove my mother nuts). Also allowed me to smoke on the sly!!! LOL!!! My mother used to say ā€œI smell smokeā€ and Iā€™d say ā€œnah: just the chemicalsā€!!! LOL!!!

My opinion: from a creativity and artistic point of view you cannot beat film. This new stuff is out of this world for sure. But thereā€™s just something about film.

You JUST couldnā€™t help yourself with the last comment could you!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

i had to :joy::innocent:

1 Like

So when are you back ā€œhomeā€ type of thing???

And by the way:

Donā€™t suppose ANYBODY bothered to take a look at the Russian Navy Day video???

I would REALLY love to know how they did that.