F*** Boris March

i looked at it but i dont want to be more of a smartass than anybody percives me anyway already.

im homeless :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

You’re also full of ■■■■!!! LOL!!!

2 Likes

Dominic Raab is optimistic and full of positivity !

Nigel Farage a little more circumspect.

Hello.

Was wondering where you’d gone.

This Nigel fella: not sure I like him too much. Couldn’t help but notice that he was partying his backside off at Trump’s victory party. So there’s that.

You know:

(Sorry for bringing up the topic of trading!!! LOL!!!).

I was just telling a good friend of mine that I’d actually forgotten how much I actually love this business.

I just (a little earlier anyway) sat and watched as Snapple Apple’s (Apple) earnings came out and watched the price movements on the Futures. And don’t you sort of “feel” for the companies i.e. like you’re happy for them when they’re doing well type of thing???

Nigel IS “MR BREXIT” - He made DAvid Cameron Call the referendum ! - He Won the Referendum - He said that if “they” betrayed Brexit - HE WOULD BE BACK !

He came back when it became clear Theresa MAy was betraying the Referendum vote and from a standing start, started a new Political Party for The MEP Elections and within two months had 29 MEPs elected. He Runs the biggest single party in the whole EU “Parliament”

Hilary Clinton doesn’t like him either ! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You were obviously busy. :smile:

1 Like

I’m sure she doesn’t!! LOL!!!

Yeh. I know who he is. Just taking the Mickey. Give me Boris anytime.

What I’d like to know is this woman person from Scotland: she’s got quite the attitude I’ll tell you.

1 Like

There are two - Which one ? Sturgeon or the other ?

Nicola. Man. She’ll turn vinegar sour lemme tell you. Shame. Boris was trying really hard but it wasn’t really washing with her.

Here. Not the fat one. The other one…

And you know what:

The more of this stuff I’ve watched and delved into: the more I think “you know what: screw 'em let’s get out”. Reminds me VERY much of what happened with Lehman Bros. & Co. Get it over with and have done with it. It’s the uncertainty that’s the problem. Get it over with and deal with what comes after that. And this in spite of my earlier feelings and comments on this thread. And actually somebody on one of these videos made a good point: trade deals etc. made after Brexit would in all probability be FAR better for the UK than whatever is currently on the table or in place. Apparently though none of these deals can be entered into until this is final. In layman’s terms: a bit like just “ripping the plaster off” if you know what I’m saying.

1 Like

Just had another thought (I’m obviously on a roll tonight):

Good Jesus. Can you imagine a conversation between Sturgeon and Karl Pilkington??? LOL!!!

Tell you something else for nothing:

Take a GOOD look at that thumbnail for the video I posted. She looks eerily like Ms. Merkel!!! LOL!!!

Not that I have an issue with Angela. She’s a honey. Been around for a long time.

Mind you: so has Nancy Pelosi (stress is showing now though). But kudos to her.

She is one dangerous woman Dale - Alex Salmond GAVE her the whole Party when he packed it in and I think he regretted it after ! (you’ll have to research that one yourself, it is complicated and there are gaps in the Pubic accounts !)

The Scottish and the Irish have long standing historical issues with the “English” (Look up “Highland Clearances”, “Glencoe massacre” for the Scots ) ( The Irish ones are even More complicated) - so I stay away from both of them in reality. That stuff is hundreds of years old - but I can see their points !

Personally I think she is ■■■■ scared that she might just get Boris or someone to say "Ok then - You’re ‘Independent’ - So Pay us say £20 billion (like we have to pay the EU the £39 billion) - But how she can say That is “Independence” and still want to be dictated to from Brussels - I find quite odd !

1 Like

Well. I shall look that all up to be sure.

But you know what:

I really do think things are going to work out just fine for the UK. And for everyone else. Cannot give you a reason for saying that. And I’m certainly not invested in this. Just a feeling. And this coming from somebody who doesn’t as a rule get “feelings” about things I assure you.

BUT IF I AM WRONG for ■■■■ sake don’t think of coming here!!! LOL!!!

Oh ■■■■. If I am wrong we can all emigrate to Donkey Sh1t City, Republica de Las Paranoias!!! LOL!!! (Tom???).

We can all partner and open a brokerage!!! LOL!!! (Retail spot FOREX and Binary Options only).

In case you’re wondering:

I’m here waiting for your post. It’s taking longer than the Russian Navy Day.

1 Like

Nobody can say anything for certain - except that those of us in the “Western World” who have passively acquiesced to all this “Globalist Gobbledygook” plus the other Postmodernist carp are beginning to wake up and use our democratic votes to say “Hell No! - You’re not talking any sense at all !”

We voted with a nearly 10% majority to get the hell out after months of “Project Fear” and have suffered 3 more years of it since. With every devious trick of De-platforming, Biased media, smear campaigns and duplicitous politicians. But still we shall not be defeated.

If it works out fine (And I’m with you on that one !) then we shall be fine - but the one thing which is certain is that those who want us to go grovelling back “Begging forgiveness” are sorely lacking in analytical ability - We would get kicked around from morning til nght if we did ! LOL !

At the end of the day - tiny we may be - but even after all these years of “Foreign occupation” we are still the 5th or 6th biggest economy in the world and still No 1 Financial centre in teh world - we shall do just fine with people of ability in charge instead of this shower of career politicians who are ■■■■ scared they might just have to “make a decision” !

You’ll just have to wait - this is all new to me ! - Up 'til a few years ago I used to have Secretaries to do the “typing stuff” :wink: so I’m slow !

1 Like

And that says it all in my humble opinion. That’s the difference between your new PM and the rest.