F*** Boris March

Suppose I’d better get out of here for now i.e. enjoying this too much. And before I get started and go out on a tangent.

I see these Hong Kong people have now pissed on Xi Jinping’s battery.

And shame. That opposition chap in Russia has an allergic reaction to something. May want to have that seen to.

Good Jesus. No sooner did I post the above and MORE shite from Hong Kong on Bloomberg.

And there’s Boris now on Bloomberg. Basically: no deal. No problem.

There are a few on Boris’s side - but “Nigel” has superb Quality in his team wit the likes of Richard Tice and Ben Habib plus many many more - I can’t see Boris agreeing - but you could make an unbeatable crew by rubbing the two sets together. However “Two Alpha males” ? as I said - I can’t really see it happening - unless Boris doesn’t get us out on Halloween - then - "All bets are back on !"

1 Like

Reminds me of yet another Billy Connolly video…

Something along the lines of that when the British wanted to expand the empire they didn’t send some bloody Nigel in. No. They sent the Scots. in to frighten the ■■■■ out of everyone with their kilts!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

You watching “Bloomberg TV ?” - I can’t do that - packed it up in the 90’s because of that music and the intense commentary screwing emotions during my trades !

I am an unbalanced individual!!! LOL!!!

Had Bloomberg on FOR YEARS. To my detriment for a good few years I will admit and for the exact reasons you mention. But now: it’s just “there”. And if it’s not on: it’s like there’s something missing from the equation.

1 Like

They’ve “affectionately” been labeled “the swamp” here in the US.
The “affectionate” part was sarcasm…

1 Like

here is something I fell over on the way to the khazi ! - This lad is BRIGHT - but You have to put in his name - else he rarely turns up in searches !

2 Likes

Aaarrrggghhh…

Need to surface.

Seems like I have some catching up to do: both here and on the “democracy” thread!!! LOL!!!

Good morning.

Very good. Not to mention interesting. And he speaks nice too. Need to watch some other stuff of his.

By the way and this very very bad…

You probably will not believe me BUT do you know that I actually dreamed about this last night or this morning (you know those dreams where wake up but you’re still in it and you sort of have to gather your thoughts). I dreamed that the EU made an official “no deal” announcement and I was watching a GBP chart and a red bar just steadily but with conviction kept moving down in a straight line. I kid you not. And there was a little apprehensive but rather happy looking smiling face of Boris in the upper right hand corner!!! LOL!!! Not making this up. It happened!!!

Was it last night you had the 3 or 4 Stella’s?

1 Like

Yep. Why??? You think there’s a link or connection??? LOL!!!

dude find some woman to dream of dont waste your thoughts about politics too much :innocent:

1 Like

Well it’s not like it was something I could control let’s face it!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

traj dis

1 Like

Thank you. Will have a read.

And what’s up with that new Avatar pic.??? LOL!!! Do you think you’re now cute or what???

cute? im rick sanchez b1tch

2 Likes

You will often hear stuff like “We don’t use 80% of our brains” - That is completely untrue of course - that 80% is just doing “stuff” we don’t recognise - like keeping your heart beating and remembering to breathe. Also the “thinking brain” we are so proud of is in reality a very poor piece of computerisation operating on only a few bps and in serial cnfiguration. There is much which it cannot comprehend.

That’s where the “subconscious” comes in - it runs much more capacity, using parallel type processing and has much "RAM " it effortlessly “Puts the world in order” - How often do we “sleep on it” ? and in the morning the answer to our problem is just “there” - When we have a frustrating operation our conscious brain cannot solve, sometimes if we just have a “Cup of tea and a fag” we can return a few miinutes later and just “Do it”

Dreams seem to fall into a sort of interaction between the two parts - the conscious (which sleeps) and the subconscious (which does NOT !)

Just out of curiosity, has your “feeling” about the “Boris” issue changed over night ? Or resolved itself into an opinion perhaps ?

1 Like

Oh I see.

And I cannot believe that I just wasted 8 minutes and 14 seconds of my life!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

Nope. NOT AT ALL!!! I am extremely happy with the status quo!!! LOL!!! I think people now need to stop calling him names and thinking he’s like the local village idiot (because I DO believe that’s a mistake to be made at one’s peril) and give him their support and let’s get this thing done and dusted (you’d swear I was a part of this!!! LOL!!!) (wish I was actually now). As has been said in some of this stuff I’ve watched: there MAY be a bit of short term pain but it will not last and the UK will come out on the other side stronger and all the better for it. THAT is now my opinion and I am sticking to it. Not that I have ANYTHING AT ALL against the EU because I don’t. Most definitely not. But this thing started in 2016 and it’s done. And I have to say that when I start hearing about how much of those BILLIONS are now going to be channeled into education, infrastructure, and more importantly welfare and health care and caring for the destitute: well then it makes sense.

So there’s the new world according to Dale!!! LOL!!!

1 Like