Fast Forex Millions

I had a mixed bag mostly losers 7 trades 2 winners 5 losers on hotforex currenex live

Exactly the same trades as Johnny using Hotforex Currenex and a CNS vps. Right down to the 42.6 pip win on the USDCHF trade.

Getting the feeling that it’ll take some win/loss averaging over a couple of weeks to feel this EA out

William wanted me to tell you guys…

Also please mention that increasing filter depth can increase profitability, as it is more accurate just reduces trades

That can go both ways though, I’ve been reading a lot about making an entire EA portfolio and some extras :stuck_out_tongue: Since you talk to William, try to get some 99% quality backtests. Forward tests (live) and 99% quality backtests are the deciding factor in my decision if I will buy an EA, but would much rather just make my own.

Hi Johnny,

Dam I didn’t quite know how the sub affiliate thing worked. I told two people to setup their own accounts and be their own affiliate and not through me. I will definitely do that next time, think I have two others that want to sign up so will definitely do that.

It is a great kickback, I have a separate account that my commissions get paid into and it is slowly building up and I’m trading it with a couple of bots. With the bonus’s also I can build your account nicely.

FFM at a loss but only small on live account. Risk is 3 I think.

Demo account a loss too, risk 5

Very early days and other bots are up and down a bit too :slight_smile:

Forgive me for the correction.

Although it is true that you can sign up with HF as an affiliate first and THEN open your own account from the affiliate link, bear in mind that if the affiliate account and the trading account you are opening are in the same name, you will only receive 30% and not 60%. Family (same surname and same registered address) gets 30% everyone else 60%.

I am not sure if it is a recent hing but that’s what they are doing now. Therefore you are better off opening an affiliate account but signing up your own trading account with someone elses IB and you can get more of the $6.00 The best I found recently gave me £5.00.

It sure trades a lot! 40% only winners also with me.

Inversion!
Now I have 4 trades during the night. ALL with losses.
And 2 open trades (one gaining and one losing).
Still very positive after yesterday good result.

Ouch, had a -70 pip hit on a EURUSD trade. Had thought the stop loss was tighter than that, next biggest individual loss was 40 pips.

Wow that is a great day. I know this EA is supposed to be less broker sensitive but as you say the discrepancy between your results and the others is quite huge which you have to think one big factor must be broker

Not a great day anymore…
Today FFM blew almost everything away.
16 trades in total (including yesterday) and today only losses reducing the gain to around 2.6%.
Nothing changed… same risk, same filterdepth… just a different day…

Hi Guys,

Received this from the FFM team today. You have probably received it via email but just thought I would post it in case some dont have it.

I hope your having a wonderful day. Just in case
you didn’t read the text file that was accompanied
by the zip file when you downloaded Fast Forex
Millions I would like to let you know what it said.

As this advice can help you manipulate the performance
of the robot for your broker.

FilterDepth setting in robot settings will range depending
on Dual Mode setting. (Info below)

When DualMode = true
Range: 0 - 1200

When DualMode = false
Ranger: 0 - 2400

Depending on your broker, and price feed and such, you
can control the sensitivity of the trade strategy to be safer
or less safer. If you find it’s not trading well for you, you
can increase the filterdepth to the max number above between.
You can add 150 - 300 a week on the filters up to the max
range to improve results.

By doing this you are able to “tune” the robot to your broker.

Best of luck!
FFM Team

mm Im glad you posted that or else I was going to

tradingshed thanks for correcting me. I never knew that about hf.

Realizing the 70 pip hit I took earlier was FFM hedging with another trade that appears to still be open…

Was glad that they sent out that email earlier, i’ve just gone and increased my filterdepth by 200 to 800. As I read the manual it seems that it would also be prudent to increase this variable during especially volatile markets(aka euro crisis) and turn it down if/when things settle down a bit.

yea im going to have to mke an adjustment or else this ea is getting shut off!

After an excellent first day ffm blew up ALL the profit and is now losing 53 pips with a total of 22 trades. ALL trades negative (with 80 pips loss in an EURUSD trade).
Due to the difference of results and orders between most of the persons in this blog I think I’ve just been very lucky in the first day and I’m starting to believe that ffm places orders in almost a random manner.
Anyhow I’m going to rise that fiterdepth to 750 before disconnecting ffm.
As you know I don’t thrust very much demo accounts because they usually are to optimist but ffm is now loosing 24% at the demo account in Forex Expert Advisors | Expert Advisor for MetaTrader | Forex Robot | Forex EA

2 more losses and ffm is now losing 8.2%.
What the hell is this bot doing? It opens a lot of orders but they seem random and undefined.
Since I’ve changed the depth to 750 it reduced the entry frequency but I’m not sure of what to expect because all alone he’s making my account into pieces.
Megadroid yesterday had a nice profit and ffd just used it to make some tomato soup…

Great news!!!
ffm just closed one order with 1 pip profit!

Just received an email from support, updated version opn the way…