Fast Forex Millions

If you’re judging a system after only three days of trading, you need to seriously rethink forex. Run this on a demo for a few months and then come back with results.

Hi Guys,

Yes definitely agree with tenix, 2-3 days is definitely not enough to judge. Lower risk is the key to start with if you are running live.

Just got this from the vendor, hope he isnt starting to panic ??

Hi there,

As you may be concerned about the
past few days of trading, we have definitely
hit a rough patch with the trades.

I wanted to let you know I’m working on a
quick and emergency update.

This update would aim to reduce trading
frequency slightly to make it more accurate,
PLUS the AIM is to also improve the trailing
stop so it does not lose the profits that
you may have seen it missed.

Again, still good robot, and I’m sure we
are patient you would see a proper turn
around, but I’m going to make this emergency
update to help!

Thanks!

FFM Team

He is a lot smarter than most people on here and realizes that people will buy into hype and back tests that promise millions. The key to forex is not risking 5-10% on each trade, but to have small steady gains over time that grow over 5-10 years. Too many people are trying to use it get rich quick, and then end up losing their investment. It really shows when you see people buying into all these EAs, and then complaining after 3 days that they lost 10% of their account. I only use one EA that makes about 5-10% a month because I know I won’t lose a lot if the market turns against the EA.

tenix, are you using FFM?

No way. I will wait six months and see how it turns out. Why would you buy something with absolutely no public demo tests over 6 months? I seriously have no idea why these people are sticking it on real accounts. What if the bot bugs out and randomly opens trades? And before you say something asinine like, “Well I am sure William and Co tested it for a period of time”, show me the demo tests! How foolish can you be. Most people are sticking a bot on a live account made by some random guy with no proof except some “back tests”. I doubt the name of the bot was intended for the people who bought it, but for the person who made it. :slight_smile:

Ditto on the testing, it is really difficult to find the truth when dealing with EAs. There are very few with published testing results. BritsEA tester seems to be a good review website. Have you visited Brits EA Reviews?

I know is early days and today Bernanke did not do anyone (well, not me anyway) any favours but WTF, is this thing for real?

lower risk is key! anyone trading at 5-10% per trade would have already been margin called. I’m not panicked at all either and I’ve been around the block but a win rate of 34% across 5 pairs is definitely not a good start. I realize this ea should win around 50% of the time but than again the r:r is supposed to be 2:1 which would make the low win rate acceptable. Right now the r:r is somewhere around that but it is early and I will remain open minded. I did adjust my depth to 800 across the board.

I know William has done well in the past so I am not going to rush to judgement however these 3 days so far should be eye opening to anyone wanting to risk more than 1-2% per pair on this ea.

Agree with Johnny 100% here.

I’m working with the filter settings and have it set to 1% risk to see how this plays out.

Hopefully it turns around!

I have had 3 good wins in a row this evening +264 pips. Perhaps its turned a corner

800 depth and 1% down from 2%

Just a quick observation - seems like EURUSD and USDCAD are the biggest loosers on this bot.
By keeping risk on these two in check, the bot wouldnt do to bad… most things considered.
Then again, the bots smells of alpha stage and quite frankly I’m glad I dont have any real money running on this now.
Maybe in time it will prove it self?
Be carefull out there, preserve capital, reduce risk and survive to fight another day. All in is never a good trading strategy :slight_smile:

just so you guys know admin has been busting my balls over the two links I put in this thread. I’m probably going to post less. Maybe I’ll go back to blogging, if I do I’ll set my homepage in my profile in case anyone wants.

yes please, i dunno why they are so opressive theese days. when you have your blog please tell us

Hi Johnny,

Can you move the links to your blog site and that will keep them happy?

Matt :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

I think it shows the difference in brokers etc. My USDCAD has been positive all week and the others are loosing. EURUSD is the worst but seem to be recovering. USDCHF still loosing.

Really depends on your broker etc and defnitely risk management.

:slight_smile:

Hi, what settings are you all using?

My results speak for themselves…

Just received by mail the info that version 2.5 is available for download.
I’ve already installed that version (that replaced 2.1) and the setup is accompanied by a few backward test that look very good.
Problem is that we all know that backward tests worth what they worth…

I have installed it too

V2.5 will be trading from tonight.