Fast Forex Millions

Going to work with the idea that V2.5 is completely different and restart my assessment of this EA. In a brave move i’m putting it on my live account!..of course i’ve set the risk level to 0 so its trading 0.01 lots. I can afford a few bucks here and there lost should it turn against me…but I cant think of a better way to get a real test.

The updated backtest provided for EURUSD looks pretty encouraging…Still wanting to find some time to run some backtests regarding hedging on/off.

But then again, I never believe anything until I have proof!

get a 99% quality backtest then say it looks encouraging… im about to buy this EA just so I can show you guys the difference between a 90% and 99% quality backtest. If none of you know how to and want to PM and ill get you set up (takes some effort but its worth it)

Im not saying this EA isnt good, or is a scam, or anything but A LOT of “great EA builders” only give 90% backtests because they can make almost any EA look good on that quality of data… Personally I dont consider anything less than 99% anymore. Whether it is my own EA or a bought one, 99%+. I have a friend collecting tick data on a VPS from a few brokers just so that we can have over 99% quality backests and optimizations. If you find an EA publisher that provides 99% quality backtests then that is someone to trust (assuming the didnt photoshop the picture).

I can vouch for this. Pull up a 90% modeling quality and compare it to that of a 99% modeling quality backtest. And then tell me how profitable it is. You will be greatly surprised, and I’m not sure if you will like the results or not. It’s hard to just purchase a working algorithm and run it. Why the HELL would they sell it to begin with? In my 5 years of trading, I have NEVER found one con-artist find a reasonable excuse for this one. Sure, the other questions they can wiggle out of, but not this one.

Anyone else having problems authenticating on the website?

I have installed v2.5 and it now gave me a user ID to enter on the website. Did that several times and restarted several times with no success.

Support suggests restarting MT4 to solve but it did not do it for me.

Any suggestions?

I had no problem authenticating, but it hasn’t traded yet. Has anyone got v2.5 trading?

Trading away on my account. Since market open this week V2.5 is down about 11 pips. If I hadnt traded USDCHF(the ugliest of the backtests if I recall correctly) I would be up 25 pips right now.

Now, if only Steadywinner V5 hadnt booted my account I’d be happy with the start of the week :wink:

Still unable to authenticate. Last trade made was on 27th with previous version.

Support had a shot @ my VPS but I have not heard from them and the EA is like it was, not authenticated and not trading. I think I will wait a a day or so and then uninstall it. The only thing worse than a money-losing EA is a non -responsive support. :frowning:

Hi tradingshed,

sorry for the lack of response… we try to respond ASAP. Please message me your name or e-mail and i will respond ASAP :slight_smile:

Hi, cant PM you or email you from here, but I have sent you an email and I believe someone from your support is logged in to my server now.

Thanks

Yes. Your good now I believe :slight_smile:

I am, thank you. All activated. Please send me an email with what was wrong with it.

ffm is that you William? Nice to see you here.

It was fine you just left out the receipt in a few of the pairs. Yes johnny :slight_smile: hey there.

HI all,

Is anyone managing to get FFM making some profits? It does not seem to work for me, even after support got it authenticated, it just loses money regularly on my demo. I still have a few weeks in the trial period but I am struggling to find positive comments anywhere and green accounts!

So guys I haven’t kept up on this EA. How is it doing so far?

With the upgrade to v2.5 ffm broke even for me last week using default settings. Ive read a few wildly different results but im really not sure what settings people are using…

See some potential here, hard to go wrong by running it on 0 percent trading 0.01 lots to see how it handles the market and to get some forward testing going.

I have made the decision to stop using FFM and asked for a refund.

It probably will turn out to be a great EA but for me is not moving much and I cannot see much evidence around that anyone is having great results. Therefore I am stopping it and reavaluate later on.
Below is a chart of performance so far. Pretty meaningless, I know, is only a couple of weeks but, here you go.

More importantly to share with you all is my experience with the developers (William, I assume). They have been very prompt and professional throughout, and most importantly, processed my refund 15 minutes after my request. I just emailed them asking for the procedure, emailed them a copy of purchase receipt and a few minutes later I had a notification from Paypal that the money had been refunded in full. No questions were asked.

After what I had been reading on various forums, I was expecting to have to get a UN resolution to obtain a refund. None of that.

I hear you. I took ffm off live testing for now too. I’ll keep it on demo and see if it gets any better.

Probably a good idea. Has been performing pretty poorly for me as well using Gomarkets.

Hopefully we will start to see results

You’re lucky… I’ve also asked for a refund by February, 3 and only yesterday I was informed that the refund was going to be made but… that hasn’t happened yet. Anyhow I believe it’s going to be made pretty soon.