Fastest way to trading success is

I guess this is the point at which I might be expected to say that profitable trading can be achieved very quickly, by for example following the principles of the Turtle Traders. They learned to trade in 2 weeks.

Ah, but then of course they had the advantage of two mentors…

Honestly, there are hard and fast ways to be successful in the market. You need to have a proper understanding of the market and know exactly what you are doing.

If you believe in a fast way to earn profit, then you’re not entering the market with the right mindset. Success takes time to manifest and bear fruit, give the process time and continue upgrading your skills to trade better.

I completely agree on those points; it’s not a good way to start the Forex trading business!

There is no fastest way, but there is definitely a smart way, which is known as copy trading. But, in order to copy trades of other traders, you must know how to choose the right trader and what strategies they use. You can take help from this thread to find the right trader for copy trading- How traders are ranked on different copy trading platforms?. If you know how traders are ranked, then obviously it will become easier for you to choose the right one.

There’s no fast way to achieve success in forex trading except the fact that you have to be consistent and disciplined in your journey to bring in success. Any short-cut strategies that youtubers or influencers show you might give you profits for a few times, but in the long run they’ll do you no good. Instead, the only proven way of making a profit in the forex market is trade with technical analysis, fundamental analysis, risk management, and the right trading psychology.

1 Like

if you mentor profit but you don’t ,you know it’s a scam .
a real holy grail can executed by anyone anyhow.

1 Like

I guess the same! Actually, manual learning process is slow but till now this is the best way to learn & improve our own trading skill!

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s the best way, but it’s certainly the best way for ME. I want the feeling of success of doing it on my own. I don’t care if it’s stupid or slow. There’s a certain pride that comes with doing something on your own, rather than someone holding your hand along the way. Especially a stranger holding your hand along the way.

Sure, I wish I knew someone who could have showed me the ropes. But, I’m finding my own way now, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. If I had to start over, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Results can be cheated. Ask for a preview or take a course or two. Within these two courses your mind should have been blown already, you should already see what kind of mentor you have, what his trading mentality is, what his plan is with you and how realistic he is. No dreamy goals, no ambition talk, no fluffy colourful bs, cause that is not what trading is. It is a strict business. Trading psychology is must though btw.

If you can not see these things asap, then I would be careful if I were you.

The fast way that leads to trading success is the same that leads to failure.

Tread with Caution❗

He is indeed. He also has a degree and worked for institutions at a professional level and uses fundamentals and sentiment in his approach.

Whilst a brilliant trader check out his drawdowns which are the result of a high stakes trader. The reality of a retail trader learning his methods and mimicking them are slim to none.

Do you think Stacey Burke is a ‘Captain Hindsight’ ? Just wondering, as I’ve not seen him trade live. However I like his ideas and have implemented some into my own trading, successfully, for that I am thankful.

Some people still stick with the strict rule of the 1% method of trading which is a very popular way to protect your investment against major losses. It is a method of trading where the trader never risks more than 1% of his investment capital.

Forex is the fastest way to earn money but trading is little tricky. A good trader can properly utilize his trading ideas whereas a verdant trader can hardly do it.

Thanks for the helpful information. This article is extremely well done!