Fastest way to trading success is

Being that it was his event, is it safe to assume that he charged you for this mentorship?

1 Like

What?

It was an 8 hour event that I paid for yes. A mentor in my mind is some that guides you over a prolonged period of time, months if not years even.

Show me your list then; to be very honest I donā€™t know your actual intention! But itā€™s not an available option to all!

1 Like

Read first post. Intention clear. Youā€™re welcome.

@RinTakano @Blue2 @dushimes @tommor @TP89 @Kancho_Radulov @ponponwei

His ā€˜intentionā€™ is to hook you into his ā€˜educational platformā€™ for Ā£96/month or Ā£246/3months

His name is Richard Seeley and he pops up every now and then fishing for punters and just flies under the radar and rules of promoting here on Babypips

2 Likes

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn-thriller

Canā€™t be same guy. In the article he seems so courteous.

But I wonder why if any trader is profitable, and wants to teach, why bother trying to lure people into your program? Wouldnā€™t the program speak for itself? All you have to do is just post your results on instagram. If your program works and people become profitable, word about your program will spread naturally. No need to even use a screen name. Use your real name and be friendly. People will find you.

1 Like

Nice. How much did they charge you?

Are you Richard Seely? :open_mouth:

You are whatā€™s wrong with forums. Newbies and those that want to learn get side tracked with forum politics by people that have nothing better to do.

If I had done anything wrong I would have been banned or the post would have been removed. Yet here you are ā€˜self policingā€™ a post that highlights the pitfalls of those wanting to learn to trade.

If Baby pips had an issue they would deal with it but they donā€™t do they?

That says a lot about your attitude doesnā€™t it.

These forums are not ā€˜yourā€™ forums Johnny.

Iā€™ll post what I like in lines with the forum guidelines. Keep it up youā€™ll be getting banned for inappropriate harassment :+1:

If you rush the trading process, you are bound to lose most of your capital in an instant. Learning and understanding the market sentiment is important if you want to stick around and earn consistent profit. While looking for a mentor, traders need to remember to take advice if it applies to their goals and not follow a mentor blindly.

1 Like

This is an unpopular opinion on this thread and might hurt most of you guys but it is the truth. You do not need a mentor in order to succeed in the Fx market. But most people want one because they are lazy on doing their due diligence on all they need to learn.

Nowadays all the information you need is online, itā€™s sometimes hard to find viable sources but itā€™s there, heck youā€™re on one of those sites. You have to go through all the crap and know what is good info and what is useless. You donā€™t want to have to do the hard work that it takes to draw your own conclusion on the market, you would rather find someone who already did it and you just paid them to do the same as they do.

You are having a consumer mindset on something that has to be learned with ambition thinking that because you paid for it you will learn from it. You forget the process because youā€™re stuck thinking about the reward.

Most of them are scammer because most of the people looking for the service they are selling are lunatics with non realistic hopes. Most of the people buying courses or looking for mentors i bet didnā€™t even learn all the basics need to understand the Forex market.

1 Like

Itā€™s not laziness to pay for someone elseā€™s work and research and knowledge. If the trader has a serious time limit it makes complete sense.

But they make two mistakes here - one is feeling like there is a desperate hurry - maybe this reveals they feel they have to get into the market, make money and get out fast - the other is that successful trading is so complex that only a mentor can provide success.

1 Like

There is nothing like fastest way of Forex learning; because itā€™s an innovative game! No way to copy-paste others mindset!

Agreed. Backtesting shows you where you should enter, not where you actually enter in reality. You could get a strong signal to enter but ignore it because you already have a position open, therefore missing several signals.

Maybe heā€™s worth the money. Heā€™s not been spamming, heā€™s brought up some great points and if heā€™s being honest then heā€™s clearly paid his dues to get where he is today. Due diligence will answer that question for you.

There is nothing wrong with teaching and wanting to get paid for you knowledge.

3 Likes

Fair points on back-testing. Any strategy that relies on the individual traderā€™s TA constructs, such as channel boundaries, trend-lines, support/resistance levels etc. make back-testing random.

Iā€™ve seen some strategies where the only possible way they could score the sort of win rate and success they have claimed would be if the trader took repeated entry signals on the same pair. In practice this would almost never be a traderā€™s response, very few of us add even one new position to an existing position.

1 Like

The way to Trading success is to first learn how the markets work. And to know that you need to know how IPDA works and this is the algorithm which controls price. To learn more check this Free Trading Course on IPDA with weekly live trades and weekly Market Watchlist
Trading COURSE: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlgvqAPMrBVcaBWGiRTL-JsNWHWu6beUH

Do you seriously think that babypips members are going to believe what you say in an advertising post?

I have to admit, its possible you alone have possession of the ultimate secret to forex trading. But you would have to provide something a teeny bit more concrete before that becomes believable.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint - but Tom Hougaard is not a free signal service.

Tradertom.com is a free educational site with many resources. He also has a free Live day trading Telegram channel which he trades live everyday, with audio streaming.
He is an extremely successful high stakes trader.

The so called ā€œmentorā€ should.have more knowledge and experience than a raw rookie .So hopefully he can advise them and save their time. That they donā€™t need to know all the bull. Emphasize what is important to know regarding success. Other than that they are pointless because the main difference between success/failure is psychological

1 Like

Finding a good mentor in your trading journey can definitely help you get your trading success fastly, but if you are longing for the success that lasts longer, then you need to figure out the things for yourself. And it is not an easy task to find a mentor as they are not a lot of reliable people in the market.

1 Like

There is absolutely no fastest way to success, it takes time to get used to the market sentiment to be able to make consistent profit. Analyse the market on your own, practice and once you plan out a strategy, look for a mentor to help guide you. It doesnā€™t mean you need to follow the mentorā€™s ideas. Formulate your own and take advice, be smart and practical to survive this market.

1 Like