Finally, the CFTC relaxes the rules governing retail forex trading in the U.S

The CFTC has announced a major reversal of their most draconian forex regulations. Over the next two weeks, all U.S. retail forex traders, including U.S. residents trading through offshore brokers, will benefit from the new regulations.

Effective on Monday, April 15, trading conditions will be greatly enhanced at the three U.S. retail brokers – Forex•com, Oanda, and IG Markets – as follows:

• Maximum allowable leverage will be increased to 100:1 (corresponding to 1% margin) on all currency pairs, including minor pairs and exotic pairs.

• The current prohibition against hedging will be eliminated.

• The current FIFO (first-in-first-out) rule will be rescinded.

For U.S. residents who trade through offshore brokers, the news is even more dramatic:

• Effective immediately, the CFTC will suspend its efforts to prosecute offshore brokers for hosting U.S. clients.

• Equally important, major financial regulatory agencies including the CFTC will immediately end their policy of prosecuting banks (and other money-transfer intermediaries) involved in moving funds to and from offshore forex brokers.

For the full story, read the reports in – Finance Magnates, LeapRate, and Zero Hedge

11 Likes

lmao im done

1 Like

Clint. Do you know if they will add payment options like Skrill or Neteller? From my country cross borders transfers are really difficult.

Thanks for the update, Clint.

hahahahaah thats funny

1 Like

Haha well my heart was about to jump out of the breast. Please make jokes which won’t cause so much frustration after we realize it’s the joke.

1 Like

I was totally taken in!

1 Like

Baxtard! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

yes all payment options will be available

Ha. Good one!

2 Likes

I, hate, you. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oops! My english isn’t native. Just kiding… El día de los inocentes.

2 Likes

Oh snap. Good one! :clap:

Got me :expressionless:

Absolutely NOT FUNNY. Posts like this should NEVER appear in an educational environment.

1 Like