Weekly Discussion: What new thing are you doing this week (April 1 - 7)?

Did you guys do any pranks or get pranked today?? Cause I sure fell for @Clint’s!

Other than April Fool’s Day, it’s a brand new week, brand new month, and brand new quarter! If you’ve been wanting to try something out for just a few months or even just a week, you can start today. :wink:

What new thing are you doing this week?

This could be trading-related or could be completely something else. Maybe you’re trying a new strategy, a new pair to trade, maybe you’re learning something new this week? Dance classes, new hobby, meeting new people?? Tell us and spread the positive energy!

6 Likes

It’s still April Fools here but I bet you millennials would seriously love a place like this:

So many new things for me this weeeek! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile:

I’m gonna meet with my friend to plan for our business venture. :sweat_smile: I’m also gonna be attending my first cell group with my close friends. And of course, I’m gonna be actively trading and updating my new journal this week! :blush: Wish me luck! Haha. :sunny:

This week I am trying few new pairs with other combinations and heading to Memphis. Yesterday it was good to start with USDCHF and today my curve went below. Hopefully it should be good by this week :slight_smile:

What is a “cell” group?

Nice! Vacay? What’s to see over there?

Getting my dollar drop trades pinned up