Finding Consistency

As long as I am the one who is trading it and not someone from Caman Island, I’m all good :slight_smile:

Yea, I heard about some lawsuits for Oanda and FXCM as well… Every businesses /brokers have those but how often those will occur and how they resolved/settled those issues is more I am interested about to know. Anyway, Goodluck this month!

Right you are :). I almost forgot it was April 1st. O.o so the mini competition is on ay? I’m excited! Happy trading and good skills to ya, we pro’s don’t need luck right?

Hi PipnRoll

Congrats on your performance its something that I am striving for.
Your win loss ratio was excellent.

Question how do you find trading on your phone? I have track and Trade which has brilliant charts however there is no App available to use it on my phone.

Do you use Metatrader 4. I have that App on my phone and was trading through that platform for a while. It is probably the best charts I have found for my phone.

Once again great work and good trading.

Cheers

Black Duck

If your broker has deleted or modified data or the server while your account has been active unfortunately you will never be able to get it verified. There have also been issues reported since the new build of MT4 (among the many issues).

[QUOTE=“goldenmember;617154”] If your broker has deleted or modified data or the server while your account has been active unfortunately you will never be able to get it verified. There have also been issues reported since the new build of MT4 (among the many issues).[/QUOTE]

Very good insight. What would cause your broker to do such an atrocity? Assuming it’s not the mt4 issue you brought up? Sounds illegal on the broker end due to tax violations I imagine

PnR are you using fundementals per pizzabanker? technicals? or your own combo? I don’t want to give an early congrats but good job. Way to move forward I’m sure you’ll be on the beach without worries in no time :D.

Hello Black Duck,

Yep. MT4 is what I use to trade in my phone. Though, I am sure not a lot of folks are a fan of using smartphones or tablets to trade but for me, I have to…I dont have any other choice but I like it an dit is very convenient. I dont want my work/colleague to know that I trade lol…I am very sneeky that way lol Good thing our meetings/conference calls are usually via Lync calls since I worked with other colleauge from other countries/states so it is easy for me to listen while looking at my phone/chart to watch my trade…its called multi tasking! :slight_smile:

Thank you and good-luck to you too!

I see… Thank you Goldenmember. I guess there is nothing I can do for now. Thanks for stopping by…:slight_smile:

[B]Talking about consistency guys. Our Goldenmember here already demonstrated that. Try to look up his myfxbook. It shows how his system is been growing for the passed 3-4 years or so without fail… slow but a consistent growth. If you want to learn more about it, goldenmember is the best person to ask. SO check it out and see it for yourself. :slight_smile: I guess I got that inspiration from him :slight_smile:

Thanks Goldenmember for all your contributions…[/B]

Oh look who we have here…Its like a high school/college Alumi reunion lol… How are you my trader batch mate Iya! Its been a long while. Hope you are still trading and doing well…

Yep, you know it to well. It is still early to tell. Most of my trades are base on fundamental but not as in depth as pizza/banker though I learn a lot from him. My bias is base on via fundamental then technical second and ofcourse with my own style. Very basic strategy, nothing fancy…trying to keep it simple not complicated…

Good to see and good-luck to you too!

Very minor stuff. I think all brokers are crooks to some degree. They will get away with what they can. Maybe that’s there edge lol. However, I will seriously look into a futures account in the future (forgive the pun) but for now I’ve been more than happy with Gain capital (forex.com). Far worse brokers out there & if you do enough digging, you will probably find all of them have violated one thing or another.

Yes you really are a motivation, especially to us women traders! Thumbs up :smiley:

Hello BeeGeez!

Oh I know!.. I am just trying to “Stayin Alive” and hopefully I could avoid the “Tragedy” . If I can do that, maybe I “ (You) Should be Dancing” or maybe just do the “Jive Talkin” because “Words” are not enough… and you know what though, we are “More Than A Woman”…

Thanks for stopping by… Glad to see another female trader around :slight_smile:

PnR,

You sure can “Mend a broken Heart”,

Keep rockin it, !!

Haha! Still trying to figure out how “To Love Somebody”…

I was at a lost about 54 pips…Well, good thing I manage to get those back plus 28 pips. Up 1.46% at the moment.

Hope you guys do better than I did.

Hello PipNRoll, we salute you and your message of good hope, preparing us for the NFP tomorrow!

I will trade NFP if it is way better or worse than expected. If it is just a mixed or so so, I’ll stay away. So we shall see…

Good-luck PipMeHappy…

Excellent advice, PipNRoll… Good luck to you too!

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;617839”]I will trade NFP if it is way better or worse than expected. If it is just a mixed or so so, I’ll stay away. So we shall see… Good-luck PipMeHappy…[/QUOTE]

Nice! I’m opening a new fxbook tonight so my results will be slightly scewed. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

I hear yah. Sometimes a fresh start will be needed inorder to focus more on a good results. However, it is also important to bow to yourself that this is it and you will do the best as you can to get that consistency, make changes, discipline or what not. I have seen a lot of people keep starting over again but they never get ahead or moved forward from where they are at because they still do what they did before…

There is a quote that says " Doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result is called Insanity"…Its tough I know…

Good-luck with a new start!