Finding Consistency

I am sorry about that!

Short term, I won 13 pips on the short USD/CAD, which captured the entire move of the pari post-NFP/Canadian data…

Now the move has finished, so I exited the trade and will leave it at that!

Tricky one, this… BUT you can wait for a longer-term move, to see if the rally has continuation to the downside or not…

CHeers

Well, good thing I don’t have 5 smartphones lol I might just blow this account out! Big lost today I assuming about 4%. I need to take a break for a little bit and think it through… I will update myfxbook tonight as I don’t have my laptop with me.

Hope everyone have a better trade today or this week :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618147”]Well, good thing I don’t have 5 smartphones lol I might just blow this account out! Big lost today I assuming about 4%. I need to take a break for a little bit and think it through… I will update myfxbook tonight as I don’t have my laptop with me. Hope everyone have a better trade today or this week :)[/QUOTE]

I lost about 5-6% yesterday so I feel ya. Today I’m killin’ it, made up all my losses and made some profit without risking 100% :). It’s a new week next week, I’m sure you will do great! No stress, no worries… Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, you deserve it :slight_smile:

Thanks! Good for you!

Yea, times like this need a break and to recoup… Congrats to you… Keep it up!

Thanks miss PipNRoll! Maybe a glass of wine, some soothing music and a nice bath will do the trick ;). Women love those kinds of things I thinks.

Ha! Nice try… But yes :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618161”]Ha! Nice try… But yes :)[/QUOTE]

So I nailed it! Haha. Too easy ;). As long as you smiled and forgot about fx, even for just a moment… I win xD

Let’s get back to the thread topic, shall we ;p

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;618209”]Let’s get back to the thread topic, shall we ;p[/QUOTE]

Jealousy is a female trait :p. Keep in mind a distraction from fx after a loss is crucial for a traders mental health. Consistency is to be worked on on as daily basis. Just posting about it constantly in this thread won’t change anything unless action is taken.

Lol! Awww… Sooo cute. I feel the love…

You guys better stop before we turn this forum into a dating site instead of trading site lol. I might start opening a thread called " how to lose a guy in 30 seconds"lol

Okay, I am back to my graving mode… But sure you 2 look great together :7: thanks for the entertainment… I needed that :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618222”]Lol! Awww… Sooo cute. I feel the love… You guys better stop before we turn this forum into a dating site instead of trading site lol. I might start opening a thread called " how to lose a guy in 30 seconds"lol Okay, I am back to my graving mode… But sure you 2 look great together :7: thanks for the entertainment… I needed that :)[/QUOTE] Lol someone loves the attention. If she didn’t want all the attention, she wouldn’t have put up her profile picture and she knows it. I like intelligent conversation about Fx. Consistently sucking up to an attractive trader isn’t really my forte. I let all the other traders do that dirty work for me (not going to say any names). Consistently gaining pips, now that’s a different story.

A baby pips dating sight? Haha. I would talk to admins about that, might need to get that in motion. I’m very certain lots of members on this forum need some dating mentoring on top of trading mentoring. All for 1 low price of $99.99… A month! Might just get rich without even selling my yen xD

Oh please… to much talking. You sound so smart and Mr. Know it all. Can you be my mentor :5:? Do you accept discounts or coupons? 99.99 sounds reasonable. I mean cheap… Hope is not a cheap service lol

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618231”]Oh please… to much talking. You sound so smart and Mr. Know it all. Can you be my mentor :5:? Do you accept discounts or coupons? 99.99 sounds reasonable. I mean cheap… Hope is not a cheap service lol[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we outlawed coupons the other day :(. However we do accept pessos on Wednesdays and Fridays only. Our client base boasts consistent improvement upon dating return!

Lol nice…

Looks like I got a lot to do. It seems when you lose, you have to
Double your work. Live and Learn…

Have a great weekend!

I feel ya. Take a break whenever you get the chance. You might be surprised what comes to mind when you take a break and a wonderful idea/solution strikes you.

Have a great weekend!

LOL, I figure that the mm’s saw your post and thought…yeah…, let’s get him.

Actually I was looking at this cross last night and came to the conclusion that I would really hate to be in a trade where major news on both crosses was coming out at the same time.

Good luck defiance.

Oh my , what happened to this thread?

Yes, we did turn it into a relationship thread!

Oh, well, I do not mind too much!

But, anyway, I am not sure what the thread is about any more!

Anyway, do not beat yourself up about the losses, PipNRoll: you are our mentor,

and we all believe that you will have ways of taking this loss in your stride.

Better luck next week…

Have a great weekend!

Cheers.

XD. How is your trading going pipmehappy? You seem to be in a cheery mood which is great! Hopefully you took enough pips for all of us this week :slight_smile: I lost a few days of trading I think, but fortunately I ended up in profit this week which was nice. Your a short term or long term trader?

Hi leg0nd, good to hear that you had a good run overall! Same here, though I had no losing trades. . . I trade both short and long term, depending on the pair and on the context. You can see my FXbook on this thread and on the ‘Share your FX Book’ thread. I now trade very conservatively, and go for small but steady. Cheers.

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;618318”]Hi leg0nd, good to hear that you had a good run overall! Same here, though I had no losing trades. . . I trade both short and long term, depending on the pair and on the context. You can see my FXbook on this thread and on the ‘Share your FX Book’ thread. I now trade very conservatively, and go for small but steady. Cheers.[/QUOTE]

Very nice! Keep up the good work! I looked but do not know where to find the share you fx book forum? Didn’t find your post in here either… I blame it on the iPhone xD. I placed 10 trades this week only trading dailies and holding for one day… 60% winning avg is not bad, my goal is to end up with a 70-80% accuracy by the end of the month, consistently of course xD. I only took 80 pips according to my fxbook but i learned a lot this week so I’m happy with my results. Do you use RR or do you just risk 2% or what?