Finding Consistency

Thanks guys…Although, these is not the first time I dealt with the lose and I am sure you are all can relate to that… I have lost more than that before in one day.

Yep, another new and exciting week coming up soon! Hope you guys are ready for it. We still have so many days to go before the month of April ends. So hopefully, we got our goals in place, stay focus and motivated.

It’s still the weekend so enjoy! Myfxbook is currently updated…Thanks for all the support, encouragement and ofcourse for the entertainment lol :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618435”]Thanks guys…Although, these is not the first time I dealt with the lose and I am sure you are all can relate to that… I have lost more than that before in one day. Yep, another new and exciting week coming up soon! Hope you guys are ready for it. We still hav so many days to go before the month of April ends. So hopefully, we got our goals in place, stay focus and motivated. It’s still the weekend so enjoy! Myfxbook is currently updated…Thanks for all the support, encouragement and ofcourse for the entertainment lol :)[/QUOTE]

I must have gotten the gold on entertainment :p. I see your English is pretty decent but you do have some syntax errors? Do you mind me asking your nationality?

So who are you now… An English teacher? Lol well, I apologies for my 2nd language writing skills.

Since you ask nicely, here : 301 Moved Permanently

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618440”] So who are you now… An English teacher? Lol well, I apologies for my 2nd language writing skills. Since you ask nicely, here : http://forums.babypips.com/q-corner/55326-3-forum-celebrities-their-views-full-time-trading.html…[/QUOTE]

You mean: “I apologize for my english writing skills, it’s not my first language.” Haha. No I’m not an English teacher, but if I notice a grammar error or syntax error in my posts I go back as edit it. That’s why almost all my posts are edited lol. I’m just giving you a hard time, and I know you like it. Otherwise you wouldn’t have come back to talk to me! :p. Philippines huh? That’s one of the few countries I haven’t visited yet :frowning: is it beautiful there? I’m going to check out your fxbook :). it probably looks better than mine so far for the month.

Iceland on the other hand. It’s the most beautiful country I have ever visited miss FX celebrity. Flaunt that around too much and every trader on this forum is going to start paying for your autograph lol.

Giving me a hard time? oh thats nice…well, I am just not a push over :wink: I have an ability and a great skills to throw it back at you using my 2nd language writing skills lol. Ofcourse my country is beautiful. Why would I say it is not and it is my own country lol Though, beauty is to the eye of beholder ;). Iceland? Never been there…

I didnt flaunt that around. You asked so I just give you the link so it will save me sometime to type :slight_smile: Enjoy your weekend!

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618445”]Giving me a hard time? oh thats nice…well, I am just not a push over :wink: I have an ability and a great skills to throw it back at you using my 2nd language writing skills lol. Ofcourse my country is beautiful. Why would I say it is not and it is my own country lol Though, beauty is to the eye of beholder ;). Iceland? Never been there… I didnt flaunt that around. You asked so I just give you the link so it will save me sometime to type :slight_smile: Enjoy your weekend![/QUOTE]

You are awesome lol. I’m just having fun (often avoided it seems like in these forums). I just finished reading that page you sent. Seems like you are very motivated and won’t give up easily… Very admirable to me. Hopefully all your research went well this weekend and you are ready to make some monies this week trading :). I too love music! I actually make my own instrumentals as well and have a soundcloud. Don’t know if you have ever heard of soundcloud? My goal is to make my money from FX and invest in learning how to make better music so I can put better music out for free and it be high quality and professional sounding of course xD. Anyhow, music is second to me… First is the foreign exchange! It seems like no matter what happens I always find myself drawn to the vast potential FX has to offer. It’s been tough the past few years… My family is very much against it, but I am still here! Hope your weekend is going well! I personally can’t wait for open on Sunday. I frequently count down the hours lol.

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

There is always time and place when you have to take things seriously but at the same time learn to have fun as well. There are things in life or in trading that you can or cannot control off. I hear you. Most people, they really take everything seriously and forgot to have fun. Life is to short to be so grumpy lol. Soundcloud? Is it same as iCloud but for instruments? Good for you… Hopefully it goes well your trading. Doing this for about 3 years, you should have figure it out atleast you know what works for you or not… I am approaching my 3rd year this year in trading… So far so good… I just keep doing what I have been doing so hopefully I keep up…

Thank you. Good-luck this coming week.

Consistency is the goal right? Yeah life is too short not to have fun along the way! 3 years huh? Wow it’s been longer than I thought… Time flies doesn’t it? I spent 2 years trying to figure out this so called “edge” everyone is referring too. Heck I even had a trading group last summer based all around the USA from Hawaii, Wisconsin, to Atlanta Ga xD . We got online every night on Skype and traded together! Those where the days! We made and lost grands together. Lost because of me… I sure feel bad about it still… But hey I was kinda the force behind the group and It just wasn’t the right time for me to lead I suppose. I still talk to two of the members but two of them kinda fell off… It’s my goal to rescue them and bring them back to the golden age :). I look forward to this next week, and continuing the magical story of FX I am sure to put on the big screen one day in the future :slight_smile:

Outside of traveling what do you intend on doing with your bountiful profits you will surely make in FX? If not by your own doing I will be sure to get you there :wink: after all… female traders need an icon . Why not one from this awesome forum, baby pips :slight_smile:

Why would be your fault that they lost? Dont they have their own trading style, research, system, and following their own judgements to trade? that doesnt make sense… Any win/lose is their own not yours. Unless, you force them to place on that trade because you are supposed to be a “team”. A true trader make their own decisions. They dont base their decision from other people. They can take some of the advices that was given to them or other input from other trader but at the end, the decision that was made, win/lose, is their own resposibility.

Right now, my main focus is to get these consistency right, nothing more. Sure, I have other plans/dreams of what I would do when I make it there but I am not focusing on that right now. I like taking things one step at a time. Everything will come into play once I got these consistency :slight_smile: Female Trader icon? really ?lol good god noo…I am just a humble aspiring trader…:slight_smile: but thanks.

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618457”]Why would be your fault that they lost? Dont they have their own trading style, research, system, and following their own judgements to trade? that doesnt make sense… Any win/lose is their own not yours. Unless, you force them to place on that trade because you are supposed to be a “team”. A true trader make their own decisions. They dont base their decision from other people. They can take some of the advices that was given to them or other input from other trader but at the end, the decision that was made, win/lose, is their own resposibility. Right now, my main focus is to get these consistency right, nothing more. Sure, I have other plans/dreams of what I would do when I make it there but I am not focusing on that right now. I like taking things one step at a time. Everything will come into play once I got these consistency :slight_smile: Female Trader icon? really ?lol good god noo…I am just a humble aspiring trader…:slight_smile: but thanks.[/QUOTE]

Haha. You are correct. I didn’t force them to do anything. They placed the same trades as me because they watched me turn $140 into $1190 in 14 trading days. For the most part (minus a few days I took over 100 pips) I did this only taking 20 pips a day at 100% risk. What I was doing seemed perfect at the time. I mean I won every trade ( only 14) straight. That 100% accuracy was very enticing. You are very humble, which is great :slight_smile: Sure females need an icon. I mean didn’t you read that new post praising and bowing down to the fact forex needs more female traders? Hehe. Forex is brutal, trader gender is irrelevant. But I do agree to an extent that it would be nice to trade alongside a hot female trader O.o. You do have pretty good traits as a female trader and a lot of females would learn from you, so you giving some pointers kinda like you already do now in this thread isn’t a bad idea.

agree totally pipnr, everyone is responsible for their own decisions and if they were just followers not individual thinkers then they were bound to lose ,wouldnt matter who was giving them ideas…especially with forex because things change so quickly,DONT feel bad Legond,its a lesson they needed to learn…cheersQ

he provided signals, just like thousands do, and people trusted his “expertise”, and got burnt… lol

[QUOTE=“Qed;618461”]agree totally pipnr, everyone is responsible for their own decisions and if they were just followers not individual thinkers then they were bound to lose ,wouldnt matter who was giving them ideas…especially with forex because things change so quickly,DONT feel bad Legond,its a lesson they needed to learn…cheersQ[/QUOTE]

Preciate my dude. Keep it up. Originality is what pays in forex (at least for me). The more time spent developing my own system that has 100% my own ideas and research (no outside influence minus some interesting perspectives) is what’s working for me. Hope you figure out what works for you :). The top 2% are not followers, They are leaders!

ive mentored a couple of people in the 4 yrs Ive been at it and they expect it to happen instantly,so all I do now is try and isntill patience and the mantra that they DONT have to trade this trade,there WILL be hundreds more over time , the important thing is the market will outlast you…so choose wisely …cheers Q

Hot female trader? Don’t know anything about that… She might just have a high fever that burns lol… Night all…

[QUOTE=“PipNRoll;618469”]Hot female trader? Don’t know anything about that… She might just have a high fever that burns lol… Night all…[/QUOTE]

Someone’s English has already improved haha. You sleep well, tomorrow is a big day!

Going back to the initial topic: what is more important to you (= reader of this thread): 1) a positive close to each day/week/month? 2) an increasingly greater percentile profit increase every day/week/month? 3) closing each day/week/month at or above a certain (positive) profit target? Cheers.

[QUOTE=“PipMeHappy;618517”] Going back to the initial topic: what is more important to you (= reader of this thread): 1) a positive close to each day/week/month? 2) an increasingly greater percentile profit increase every day/week/month? 3) closing each day/week/month at or above a certain (positive) profit target? Cheers.[/QUOTE]

I think that’s a great question. Realistic goals first then wishful thinking yes? Replace your strategy with PipNRolls for a moment (just easier to make an estimation)… Let’s say you risk 2% of your account each trade, make 1 trade a day so 20 trades a month. First what would be your realistic goal to achieve on a weekly basis, then, what would be realistic for a month?

It looks like the thread has taken a nap… As my last question (two posts ago) remains unanswered, I thought I better prop up the thread a little… bump…back to the top… hoping that its owner, the legendary PipNRoll, our visionary mentor, may return to shine her light upon our newbie darkness very soon…