Fixed Spread Broker

Greetings, I would appreciate your recommendations for fixed spread brokers that execute at the quoted price.

I am looking for a broker with a small minimum stop distance, and especially with no Conditional Minimum Stop (Increased) around High Impact news or a fixed pre-quoted additional minimum stop level at these times.

Hedging permitted and EAs as well as the best possible execution. Speed.

Hi, don’t waste your time trading with Fixed spread broker. All those brokers are market makers. Get yourself a regulated broker with ECN account. I have tried few in past few years and best results in terms of spreads and transparency I have experienced with Invest and Vantage FX. Both brokers are ASIC regulated and offer 100% ECN accounts.

Yeah but market maker doesn’t mean you can’t make profit with them. I trade news on Hotforex using small lots and the broker allows me to make profit consistenly without any interventions in my trades. It all depends on your trading strategy if you can live together with market maker.

Hi are hotforex good for trading news. that is exactly want to do. what is your strategy

look if you are happy to make just few dollars then market maker will let you hang around. If you want to do it full time and make proper $$$ then you have to start trading with regulated brokerage like Vantage FX. I am building my account and in next few months want to start increasing size and I can assure you that with the amount of money I am pulling out of markets Hotforex would kick me out!! :o))

I see, thanks for your response. I had a similar problem with City Index and the News Release. They applied many restrictions on my account post multiple successful news trades, restrictions which multiplied my risk to unreasonable sums.

But I was only trading the Equivalent of £2000… lots worth of base currency when they did that. How much money can you away with using hotforex.

Hi, I have looked into news trading myself and decided to change my trading strategy. I just couldnt find decent broker for this style of trading.

Hi there,

what strategy do you use for trading?? Who is Vantage FX?? I have checked briefly their website. let me know how long you have been with them and whats your overall experience

Hi the News release strategy in a modification of the Straddle, that allows for the high speed and execution problem:

Look at this thread: it is risky but works very well given the right broker.

301 Moved Permanently.

if it comes to a point then you can simply compare and try to test accounts, whats another week of testing to get the best of it, hotforex or not, just be cautious about your options. best of luck